and the other computer...........................

Andy you've been beating this subject to death since I posted the picture way back when ever. Look once and for all I saw the faggot tag on the picture and decided to post it anyway because the over all picture was amusing. You've been questioning my intentions and reasons for doing it. I question your over the top continual resurection of this thread and motivations for doing it. One could easily question your reasons for not letting it go. It's a coloquial word used all the time in conversation. Get over it, move on. There are way more important things to do than to continue to debate this what ever it is.

Eric

plus one

CrewC

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CERN doesn't use WIndows in its "scientific" computers. That have even developed their own version of Linux (called "CERN Linux" amazingly enough) for their machines.

BTW (from Wikipedia),

"Faggots are a traditional dish in the UK, especially South and Mid Wales and the Midlands of England. It is made from meat off-cuts and offal, especially pork. A faggot is traditionally made from pig's heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes bread crumbs. The mixture is shaped in the hand into balls, wrapped round with caul fat (the omentum membrane from the pig's abdomen), and baked."

You can buy them packaged and frozen in many supermarkets.