discovering MonaVie

Jeff Wexler

I have put up a website for information regarding MonaVie. For those who don't already know, MonaVie is a health drink, a juice made from the Acai berry and 18 other fruits, which Don Coufal introduced me to. It is great tasting and provides undisputed health benefits, rich in antioxidents, phytonutrients and all the good things, things which seem to be cropping up in current health and nutritional news items every day. MonaVie also offers the chance to build a business with the product. MonaVie is not sold in stores but is sold through a very well thought out and well run multi-level marketing system with MonaVie, Inc. Beyond just the obvious benefit of MonaVie for everyone personally, you will want to look into the amazing possibilities for financial opportunity as well.

For anyone who is really motivated to start a business, and it is a BUSINESS, not an effortless "get rich quick" scheme, the integrity of the product and the company behind it, make this a really viable opportunity. I am sure many of us here have thought about ways to supplement our income from our regular careers, such as the are, and starting a new business is something many of us have tried. The MonaVie system is not foolproof or totally risk free, and it really needs to be treated as starting your own business, with all the effort and commitment that involves. That said, MonaVie, Inc. does make it about as easy as it can be with very good support and a terrific compensation plan, and this is something you can do, certainly during the time you are not working sound, and even while working you can be building your MonaVie business. I have watched very closely how Don and the others I know who are building the business have made money already in a very short period of time. The other benefit to starting your own business in a multi-level marketing structure is that you have the help and support of your Sponsor above you and all of those below you that you sponsor.

Take a look at MonaVie at www.monavie.com and at http://www.mymonavie.com/jwsound/ Also, a Google search on MonaVie will give you lots of information. If this interests any of you, do some research on your own and feel free to contact me directly at < monavie@jwsound.net >.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

I just ordered a bottle from the online store. I am not usually into ordering products online which I don't have experience with however. I know Jeff that you would not support a product you didn't believe in 100 percent so that is good enough for me. I will let you all know what I think of the juice

• 1 month later...

There is now a new website that consolidates almost all the relevant information about MonaVie. This is a site which is offered to distributors and is personalized for each distributor who wants to make use of the Internet support for building a MonaVie business. It is a full featured site, very well designed and highly educational and informative.

Here is the link to the site:  www.thegreatproduct.com/jwsound

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

FWIW: My neighbor is a MonaVie distributor and gave me 3 bottles of MonaVie. After 3 weeks of drinking that stuff I found absolutely no differences between before and after. While I don't doubt you can make money selling the product and lining up new distributors, it does look like a pyramid sceme to me.

Eric

After 3 weeks of drinking that stuff I found absolutely no differences between before and after. While I don't doubt you can make money selling the product and lining up new distributors, it does look like a pyramid sceme to me.

Eric

Sorry to hear that you found no benefit to drinking MonaVie. Everyone's experience is different --- some have found immediate and dramatic results/benefit in as little as a week's time, others have stayed with it for a month or more, then discovering that there is a positive benefit. There are others still, who like yourself, do not find it beneficial.

As for all the talk about pyramid schemes, MonaVie, Inc. is not a pyramid --- it is a sales and distribution system that uses multi-level marketing structure --- pyramid "schemes" do share this same structure but are "schemes" because they have certain characteristic aspects, none of which MonaVie has. From Wikipedia:

"A pyramid scheme (or pyramid scam[1]) is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, usually without any product or service being delivered, and is highly illegal. Pyramid schemes have existed for at least a century. Matrix schemes use the same fraudulent non-sustainable system as a pyramid; here, the victims pay to join a waiting list for a desirable product which only a fraction of them can ever receive."

more:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

For me, I got involved in MonaVie because I liked the product, I was already very familiar with the health science behind the drink, and most importantly, both my wife and I really benefited from the month or so of drinking it --- this is something I would not want to give up. I am the first to admit that I have been very slow to pick up the business opportunity side of the whole thing, with all of the rest of my friends and family really making the effort to build a business around a truly amazing product.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

I am the first to admit that I have been very slow to pick up the business opportunity side of the whole thing, with all of the rest of my friends and family really making the effort to build a business around a truly amazing product.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

Perhaps you should pick up the sales pace as my MonaVie distributor neighbor just bought himself an $86,000 2007 Jaguar XK that he says was paid for with MonaVie profits. Talk about a car that takes your breath away.

Eric