RAMPS/JWS NAB Party: Are you coming?

Jim Feeley

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were short two. Eighty two potential tuna consumers and we brought 80 cards. Not to worry as cards have been sent to the two that missed out. There were about 60 RSVPs and we brought 80 cards figuring if there were a lot of extras, the Lectro crew could just eat tuna for company lunches. Being short two was way better than having way too many!

Best,

Larry F

Lectro

p.s. Thanks and a tip of the hat to Marc W.

BTW, there would have been adequate Subway tuna's if more people had RSVP'ed...

maybe we'll do better next year ?

No pics? Was there a cart race or boom pole pinata?

Yeah we shot a lot of 5K footage with our Red Camera. (That's the Best Camera) Unfortunately the 67 Terabytes of Red Raw video files will take 5.6 years to upload to JW Sound.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm trying for this year again too... Last year a golf tournament gig got in the way, and I think I would have been better skipping that silliness and going to play in Vegas. Not making that mistake this year, if the scheduling overlaps again!

• 2 months later...

This will be my first year going. I've registered for exhibiton(s) only and am wondering if this is the usual? I'm sure some of you purchase larger packages but from your experience is it worth it?

And if it is worth it could I purchase tickets on the day for specifics that i'm interested in?

I don't purchase anything. I'm there for the free drinks, free show, and good times. 

This will be my first year going. I've registered for exhibiton(s) only and am wondering if this is the usual? I'm sure some of you purchase larger packages but from your experience is it worth it?

And if it is worth it could I purchase tickets on the day for specifics that i'm interested in?

I'm going to start a new thread, "NAB- what to see and do" so we can keep clearly separate conversations on party planning and show attending. OK?

• 2 weeks later...

the main hotels will be pretty booked up by now...if they have rooms they might be kinda spendy. You can probably get a hotel off the strip. I'd recommend Red Rock hotel out on Decatur. It's not close to the strip, but it's a nice place. That's where locals go.