Another New Camera Ikonoshop A-CAM

This camera has been around for a couple of years now Whitney. I like the design and simplicity. I have never heard of anyone doing a project with it but I think it could be an interesting tool. The tests I've seen are nice but it is all about the story being told IMO, not the camera or equipment.

CrewC

seems much like needing adapter cables for a Red One...

did I miss anything about TC inputs?

Whitney,

have your friends considered renting something that has support nearer than Europe? I note that this costs about the same as the core body for a Red Scarlet..

If their project is the rationale to buy a camera, then I guess it's whatever floats their boat...

but I note that this is an HD resolution camera.. I am sure they could rent an f900R and a Nano Flash or Ki Pro and be guaranteed a stable set up and great picture, with well developed workflow...

would even be able to lay a very decent 4 track audio track onto the camera from a conventional umbilical or hop...

• 5 years later...

Hi,

I have take part in a project in Malaysia next month. The producer plans to shoot with two Ikonoskop A-cams.

They got the audio cable Lemo 5 to 2 XLR (never use so donno does it work.) also I am thinking of making a Lemo 5 to TRS cable to make the cable less weight.

So I am looking for pin map details of lemo 5 connector on Ikonoskop A-cam DII. Check the cam spec on the raw camera website but can't find it.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

George

as the camera is pretty rare, your best bet is probably to to contact ikonoskop directly...

or if they don't reply, there's a person on their forum who says he has the audio pin out:

kallefolke21 Oct 2014
I have the details as a pdf, e-mail me and I'll send it. f o l k e f i l m at g m a i l dot c o m

and if worst comes to worst, you could wire it by trial and error.