Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

Inspired by the "View from the office" thread, i am pretty curious as to what bags people haul around, and what gear is in it.

So, this threads purpose is pretty simple. Show me your bag, give a little description of what it contains, and what type of gigs you normally do.

My "bag":

post-2949-0-85157600-1329675952.jpg

The thing is, i have no bag yet. No cart either. So what you see, is what i have, the rest is rented for every gig.

Gear list:

Sound Devices 442

Sennheiser G3 kit

Røde Lavalier

Røde NTG-3

AKG K-271

Jack, are those stock Lectrosonics antennas, or aftermarket? The stock antennas I have are color coordinated according to block, I'm curious how you color coordinated your antennas?

My average bag is 3 Lectro 411/sm cost-11 combos and a 552, I'm swapping the 552 for a nomad 8 next week.

Accompanied by a schoeps cmc6 and a mkh-416

post-2639-132968589125.jpg

Jack, are those stock Lectrosonics antennas, or aftermarket? The stock antennas I have are color coordinated according to block, I'm curious how you color coordinated your antennas?

Those are Remote Audio antennas. The colors of the units has nothing to do with Lectro's block colors - I just color code everthing for my ease to identify transmiter / receiver / and mixer input.

Zaxcom Nomad, 4 Lectrosonics 411 receivers, Zaxcom TRX900AA with STA adapter for camera hop, all powered off of a Peter Engh power distribution system running on a IDX Lithium NP - L7S. Bag is a Petrol PEGZ-2.

That is the tidiest bag I've ever seen with the most upright antennae ever!! sweet..

You don't mind the antennae poking in your wrist while mixing? probably not otherwise you would have configured your bag differently..

I've never really noticed it. When I first got the bag I wasn't sure how much I'd like having the mixer away from my body. I now am just use to it.

And yes my bag is full. I sit as much as I can.

I might have to go your way. Nomad on front. It has less RF garbage spray from the back.

The antennas would not be a problem because i am building an antenna distribution system.

I've never really noticed it. When I first got the bag I wasn't sure how much I'd like having the mixer away from my body. I now am just use to it.

And yes my bag is full. I sit as much as I can.