Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

Go, how many hours battery do you get off the mini tx? Any chance of some better pics of your bag, Id like to see what antenna distro you have and how you have mounted the dipoles. I have just bought some but not had a chance to do anything clever with mounting them on the bag - would love some ideas! Do you notice better performance off them? (I am also a 2040 user)

Hi Tim. The 2040 kit arrived just a week ago. Did not have time to put it to extensive testing but I will take the bag to a five weeks shoot next sunday and I will report back to you.

The antenna assembly is very simple: two dipoles on a stereobar velcroed to one of the bags handles (pegz2). Hopefully a Kortwich bag will arrive tomorrow cause I don't like the petrolbag much anymore.

Antenna distribution is the little Audio Ltd. RK3, with a 4th DX2040 receiver connected to the RF-through outputs.

It is still there. even a little stronger.

The main reason I got the micplexer is because I work 99% on a cart and in a car.

The micplexer helps me jump from cart to car seamlessly.

I love the extra 12v on the micplexer. It helps me organize power in my car. Have no idea if it is fused.

Almost digital bag Final Version:

549496_4461389012737_613680849_n.jpg

Hey Rado, what blocks are you running? Look to be 25's. I'm running 25's with a micplexer myself and find I need to boost the range with either Batwings (BTW help out a lot if your on a cart) or an active antenna; APLS650 with a BIAS T inline but thats because I'm in Los Angeles.

I love the setup though. Where do you put all your knick knacks, Lav's, phone charger, etc. in the bag?

Gabe

Hi Tim. The 2040 kit arrived just a week ago. Did not have time to put it to extensive testing but I will take the bag to a five weeks shoot next sunday and I will report back to you.

The antenna assembly is very simple: two dipoles on a stereobar velcroed to one of the bags handles (pegz2). Hopefully a Kortwich bag will arrive tomorrow cause I don't like the petrolbag much anymore.

Antenna distribution is the little Audio Ltd. RK3, with a 4th DX2040 receiver connected to the RF-through outputs.

Thanks dude

How are you getting the video to your monitor? Cable or transmitter?

And what's the black box on the left side, an antenna of some sort?

Cheers.

cable BNC. Hd sdi signal transmiters are VERY expensive! haha.

the one on the left is a panel antenna for the zaxnet. it gives 7dbi boost to range to my erxs..i dun have to move so often now. pretty safe for half a soccer field length line of sight. gonna make a longer sma cable soon..too bring this panel antenna up higher.