Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

I'm slowly acquiring equipment as my needs rise. Next up: Lectro wireless and use the G3's as extra mics or mono camera hops.

post-6614-0-64394300-1370380123_thumb.jp

Petrol PS614 with an SD 702T, SD 442, 2x Sennheiser G3's, and an NP-1 system running both SD products. The PS614 is great and holds everything nicely! With a harness it's the perfect size and doesn't strain my back.

Delrin might be a good alternative to aluminum, way cheaper to mill and lightweight.

Way cheaper? Most of the cost of is in setup. It doesn't make much of a difference to a milling machine whether it's cutting plastic or aluminum. Harder metals, yes. But not aluminum.

And it's easy to get a nice finish on aluminum when it's done. Not so much with plastics.

• 2 weeks later...

Small-budget DSLR documentary bag. Used for gigs that don't need / don't have TC. Doubles as small-scale music recordig kit using other mics.

post-6335-0-70602000-1372349789_thumb.jp

Edirol R-4

Audio Ltd. En2 DX2 2ch set

Ampower NP1 distro, modified for "shoe" use, plugs into modified battery compartment @R-4

The small bag attached to the right holds TX, AA cells, COS-11 mics, and some other stuff.

not pictured:

Neumann KMR 81i, vdB boom, t.bone IEM set

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ Love the Varizoom NP-1 in your bag. I've been using them with great success (73 watt hour, 14.4V nominal). Was on another shoot last week and saw yet another sound mixer with one popping out of his 302 bag... Actually, you live in NJ I see... were you by any chance at the NY Giants press conference covering Eli last week? The guy I saw also ran a 302 bag and there was a Varizoom NP-1 sticking out of it. At any rate, good on a great battery deal with the Varizooms.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...