Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

My current bag:

Nomad 10

2 x QRX200

4 x TRXLA2.6

Camera Link + QRX100QFIB

2 x ERX

Love it! Where do you put the Zaxnet ariel from the Nomad? I use a Nomad and the same Petrol bag but struggle with a sturdy ergonomic solution for the ariel.

How are your QRX200's doing for you compared to your QRX100?

I only use the 100 as a camera hop so can't really compare, I've never had a range issue with it though. 200s have been going pretty well, I was up to 60-70 meters away from talent during some shots with no drops while rolling today.

Love it! Where do you put the Zaxnet ariel from the Nomad? I use a Nomad and the same Petrol bag but struggle with a sturdy ergonomic solution for the ariel.

I bought a right angle SMA connector which keeps it very low profile (make sure you get a strong one, the cheap one I bought broke on the first day). I found the factory antenna was a bit too long for me so bought a shorter rubber ducky one.

post-6322-0-72088500-1399355636_thumb.jp

I bought a right angle SMA connector which keeps it very low profile (make sure you get a strong one, the cheap one I bought broke on the first day). I found the factory antenna was a bit too long for me so bought a shorter rubber ducky one.

Nice! While I already use the right angle connector (I learned that after breaking an antenna!) I didn't think to use a shorter antenna pointing down. Mine is contorted upwards out of the bag. Still woefully ignorant on the magic arts of wireless. Is there a source you recommend for it?

Thanks again!

Nice! While I already use the right angle connector (I learned that after breaking an antenna!) I didn't think to use a shorter antenna pointing down. Mine is contorted upwards out of the bag. Still woefully ignorant on the magic arts of wireless. Is there a source you recommend for it?

Thanks again!

No worries. Ebay...

• 2 weeks later...

4&after: " I love the No MOS sticker on the cans. "

available from the usual suspect named on the sticker.

can't read it? Professional Sound Services in NYC, send owner Rich Topham a PM.

Originally designed by my friend Jose Torres, for his company JTrain audio

Heya Predrag

The 664&633 use the square USB plug and the Rii dongle is the 788 style rectangular type. Got the Rii dongled to work with the 788 but haven't had time to try it out with 633 but see no reason that it won't. A mate got a short adaptor cable to plug in the Rii dongle and is working out well.

Here is my current mobile bag:

post-399-0-17552800-1400626942_thumb.jpg

SD 664, (4) Lectro 411s, Lectro IFB (cross operation with main film bag), Comtek 216, Remote Audio BDS with single NP1 cup, all in  a Petrol PS617. You'll notice that it stands upright by itself. :)

And here is a break down of some recent mods to my main film rig:

http://www.syncsoundcinema.com/2014/05/the-new-newspamphletter.html

Forgive the double posting, but figured it was also pertinent here.