Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

My Master bag

Customized Active Antenna Splitter

Customized 216 transmitter with 12v dc input and 100 mw booster

Automatic switch over power supply with dc distribution

IMG_2394.jpg

Just as a point of interest is the 100Mw booster frequency specific or will it cover a wider band?

Hi Jim,

It's the Soundbag Dashboard model 633V2 in a special orange anodized colour.

That model is for sale here:  http://soundguy-audio-solutions.myshopify.com/products/633-v2

But only in the colour Blue or Black. The orange Dashboards were a small batch made for colour testing purposes.

Thanks for the info. Looks sleek. I'm using battery sleds for my 2 SR's. I wonder if they'd fit into the dashboard holes with sleds (without batteries of course), that way I could still use them for camera hops when needed. 

Thanks for the info. Looks sleek. I'm using battery sleds for my 2 SR's. I wonder if they'd fit into the dashboard holes with sleds (without batteries of course), that way I could still use them for camera hops when needed. 

Unfortunately the Soundbag Dashboards don't fit the Lectro SR's with the batt sled accessory attached.

• 3 weeks later...
On 17 November 2015 at 06:05:00, jozzafunk said:

Bag on lightweightish cart integrating with Sonosax board and maybe a quad box - bit to do yet but taking shape. 

IMG_5266-1.JPG

IMG_5267.JPG

Ooo I like this

On 25 October 2015 at 07:08:08, Simon Paine said:

My newly put together bag. All gear in the new K-Tek Stingray small.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.605dd6fe0d84eda

FullSizeRender2.thumb.jpg.3f93f67983e250

Dash works, great. I got the 3x SRs in mine and love it

New KTek medium bag. Good fit for 6 channels and plenty of room to spare for more wires or hops. I like it better than the Orca for the comfortable feel with the Stingray harness. It doesn't have that uncomfortable metal bar across your belly. 

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, PalmerT said:

New KTek medium bag. Good fit for 6 channels and plenty of room to spare for more wires or hops. I like it better than the Orca for the comfortable feel with the Stingray harness. It doesn't have that uncomfortable metal bar across your belly. 

image.jpeg

Do you have your boom pole strapped to the front of the bag? If so, can you show a picture? I'd like to see how you do that. 

15 hours ago, dfisk said:

Do you have your boom pole strapped to the front of the bag? If so, can you show a picture? I'd like to see how you do that. 

I use two little Velcro clips that I always keep attached to my boom for hooking on things when needed as they always seem to come in handy. So with the Ktek bag it is simple to just hook both onto the MOLLE straps and have it hang out of the way and it is also quick and easy to deploy. Doesn't fall off either. You can also hang it off the front bag straps too if you wanted. 

Ive definitely been thinking about this bag a lot and have some thoughts about it. So far it seems to be the best fit for this type of setup. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

19 minutes ago, PalmerT said:

I use two little Velcro clips that I always keep attached to my boom for hooking on things when needed as they always seem to come in handy. So with the Ktek bag it is simple to just hook both onto the MOLLE straps and have it hang out of the way and it is also quick and easy to deploy. Doesn't fall off either. You can also hang it off the front bag straps too if you wanted. 

Ive definitely been thinking about this bag a lot and have some thoughts about it. So far it seems to be the best fit for this type of setup. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Did u also get the ktek harness?

On 12/10/2015 at 5:14 PM, PalmerT said:

image.jpeg

Just got the medium Stingray for my Nomad as well. Do you use the support strap that wraps underneath the unit and velcros to the divider? Mine seems to be 3-4" too short.

16 hours ago, CMSD said:

Just got the medium Stingray for my Nomad as well. Do you use the support strap that wraps underneath the unit and velcros to the divider? Mine seems to be 3-4" too short.

I don't use it. I wasn't too sure what it was for as it didn't really seem to do anything.