Nomad thread: broken or deleted ??

studiomprd

I was just about to post another reply to the lively thread about Poor Rado's difficulties getting his new toy into service.

I agree with what you said about it not really being appropriate, especially as Rado seems prone to issues, and is also intent on not dealing directly with his dealer or the manufacturer, (remember his issues when he bought his Wireless, or his DPA Lav's ??) and many of his concerns seem to end up being operator errors, However, the thread did have some useful value, including the idea that including an approved media with products that record to media would be a good investment for the manufacturers...

I think that the replies were bringing the discussion into focus, and the Manufacturer was holding their own in the direction it was going.

Now I would love to see all the Nomad topics "broken or deleted", in which the manufacturer and his friends bring one marketing statement after another - since more than one year.

If they are given the chance to advertise their product, others should be given the chance to throw in their real world experiences.

Now I would love to see all the Nomad topics "broken or deleted", in which the manufacturer and his friends bring one marketing statement after another - since more than one year.

If they are given the chance to advertise their product, others should be given the chance to throw in their real world experiences.

Dear Tom: did you not read Rado's statement that he deleted the Nomad topic? Rado was the author and he has the right to withdraw or delete his topic. Unfortunately, the way the Board is set up, if the original author deletes the first post that starts the topic, all the replies go away with it.

"Now I would love to see all the Nomad topics "broken or deleted", in which the manufacturer and his friends bring one marketing statement after another - since more than one year." - Tom Conen

No topic has been deleted by any manufacturer or any of their friends unless they were the originator of the topic. Even then, most people who post and then reconsider the tone or the information conveyed in their post, do not resort to wholesale deleting. Rather, the approach has been to EDIT the topic or post a reply to one's own topic, explaining why the topic may have been ill-conceived, contain incorrect information or assumptions, or whatever. Rado decided to do what he did and that is his right.