iPhone 4S + Siri

Anyone that knows me well understands that I am a complete apple freak. However, today I ran into a little issue that made me look like a fool on my job.

Just so everyone knows, when you flip the "silent" switch on the side of an iPhone, it will mute the phone. However, it does NOT mute SIRI. You must manually turn her down.

I had my phone in my back pocket on what I thought was 100% silent mode. I guess my butt cheek activated siri, and it started talking to me saying I don't understand.

Just letting everyone know so it doesn't happen to you.

Remove the battery from mobile and it's everything ok. lol

Yesterday my mobile (LG) change the language automatically from Greek to Slovenski Jezik and I don't understand how to do this. Also try ONE hour to find the settings and languages to change that. Madness.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish my boom op had read this before his b****y siri started chatting in the middle of a take yesterday.......

Now its confined to the follow cart I cant see the problem raising its head again but boy did I look an idiot when I flagged it only to have one of the actresses tell me it was my boomops phone/siri.......

My iPhone connects to the bluetooth in my car, and I was doing and outdoor video shoot, and dumping the files to my laptop in my car, and somehow activated Siri, and through the car, real loud, I hear "what can I help you with, David?". I yelled real loud "SHUT UP, SIRI!", and she doesn't bother me anymore.