Lav Kit

Since I have learned an emense amout of tips and tricks from this forum, I thought I'd share a new favorite of mine. I wanted to protect, and compartmentalize my wireless kit better than what I had. I had seen this before from a mixer I had utilitied for a couple years ago. I finally found this makeup bag, that had drawers, and enought pockets and space to protect and carry all my neccessary tools, in one bag. I got some pick and pull foam for a slightly larger pelican case, and filled up the top section, to hold the Tx's. It carries my Tx's, Neopax in the lid(ankle/thigh) and side pockets contain waist Neopax, chest straps, hand wipes, rubber bands, goo gone. The drawers have wires, wind, batts, clips, tape, and mounts. post-118-0-06141300-1333110547.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since I have learned an emense amout of tips and tricks from this forum, I thought I'd share a new favorite of mine. I wanted to protect, and compartmentalize my wireless kit better than what I had. I had seen this before from a mixer I had utilitied for a couple years ago. I finally found this makeup bag, that had drawers, and enought pockets and space to protect and carry all my neccessary tools, in one bag. I got some pick and pull foam for a slightly larger pelican case, and filled up the top section, to hold the Tx's. It carries my Tx's, Neopax in the lid(ankle/thigh) and side pockets contain waist Neopax, chest straps, hand wipes, rubber bands, goo gone. The drawers have wires, wind, batts, clips, tape, and mounts. attachicon.gifWireless Bag.jpg

This is awesome! Looking for a smaller travel setup this might do the trick! Thanks for sharing!