NAB 2012 Party

OmahaAudio

The party was great. All of the dealers and vendors were very generous with all of the door prizes. It was great to see everyone and cover Eric's job this year, what a treat. There were over 60 of us that were there. I can not say enough how great everyone was. Larry and Bruce from Lectrosonics setting everything up. Jeff working the room and making things happen. It was a pleasure to be there with this sound group and all of our vendors and friends.

It is now officially called the Ramps/JW sound group party per Jeff.

On a few side notes, I am not sure if the Senator's students will know how to use the PSC Boom pole that he won as a door prize. It may become a weapon that they use on him. For everyone that has not heard our Lectro friends passed out $5.00 dollar coupons from Subway for Tunafish sandwiches along with a card with a pictures from Marc's video.... gotta love their sense of humor from Larry and the gang.. too funny.

There was a after after party or two with some of the gang..... how does it go? What goes on in Vegas stay in Vegas. Anyway I did not get back to my room till 5 AM. There is a person hurting at the Zaxcom booth today and a few others that will go nameless working the convention.

A Bloody Mary at the airport this morning and I was set to go.

That's my report from the party.

Cheers,

Whit