JUST IN FROM BURBANK, CA

Some is wrong with this one....like, do you really believe this camera op is that good with doing the job of 3-4 people?

But he is getting tired, and needs somebody with a car. 

Posted: 

print

Need A Reliable Sound Mixer With Gear - Part Time (Burbank)

compensation: Hourly

Hi,

I'm a freelance DP in Burbank, and I shoot mainly interviews, product demonstrations, commercials, branding videos, some narratives, and a lot of different things with major brands, people, artists, and A-list actors. I own all of my camera, lighting, and sound gear, and I have a pretty large client list. In a nutshell, I'm tired of doing my own sound.

I own a Sennheiser 416, and frankly, I'm tired of recording sound to my camera, mixing, and managing all the gear whenever I'm already the camera operator/DP and even sometimes, the 1st AC. 

I would love to find a reliable mixer, with great gear (good mixer, lavs *or access to lavs*, good mics) that has a car, is friendly, easy to work with, and affordable.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must own own gear, please provide a list.
2. Must have a car. OR, if you do not have a car, live within 5 miles of Burbank.
3. Must be friendly, on time, and great at your job.

PLEASE SEND:
Name
Email
Phone Number
Your Gear Package
Your Hourly Rate w/ Your Package
At LEAST Two Examples of Your Most Current Work

If you seem like the right candidate, I would love to meet with you and discuss projects in the near future. Thank you so much!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  •  
Edited by Angelo Waldron
Senator, I will keep you working... I have jobs for you!

JUST IN FROM "FRISCO", CA

I know it's been slow out there...but this is for our friends in the bay area....

A full $80.. just enough money to park your car.

And with the kids on lavalieres, no problem with torn out wires.... (that was a joke, go ahead and laugh)

Posted: 

print

Sound Mixer + Boom Op Needed (bayview)

compensation: 80 flat for 1/2 day

Looking for a sound human to mix and boom on a fast-paced but easy gig tomorrow from 4p-8p. We'll need at least three lavs and a boom. 

We're giving kids an opportunity to help evolve education, you'll feel good afterwards I promise. 

Send equipment list and a little about yourself / website / etc. 

Low pay out of pocket, $80 offered for the night. Cash in hand.

post id: 5168140571

posted: 

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

JUST IN FROM NEW YORK CITY, NY.

I know it's not CL, but it's pretty good. $100 a day with a lot of days off... should ask for $100 for those days off.

Oh, and never believe the "short 6-8 hour days"....never happens. Add a 1 in front of those numbers.

#: 1  Posted  · Report post

Greetings ladies and gents,

I'm a mixer by trade, directing my first feature film, Neighbors, at the end of the year alongside my brother.

It is an NYC-based, NYC-centric film which follows the stories of 10 different characters during a single day in the city (one of whom is actually a sound mixer).

You can read more about it at neighborsfeature.com

As irony would have it, I don't know many sound mixers (I'm usually the sole representative of the sound department on set), but I do have a great deal of respect for the members of this forum and for the discussion that happens here, so naturally, this is my go-to place to post.

I'm in need of a mixer for the month of October (Presently scheduled for 19 days of shooting throughout the month).

Rate is $100 / day - which I realize isn't much, but it is a steady gig throughout the month (during which, you're certainly more than welcome to work on other day-gigs on the days in which we're not shooting.)

PM me or email at neighborsfeature@gmail.com if you're interested and would like to hear more!

Thanks,

Miki.

This is great! They will pay me my full rate but then again probably not.

Posted: 

print

Sound mixer (Anaheim CA)

compensation: Negotiable

Looking for a professional sound mixer to record for some shorts in Anaheim, Monday the 24th. Please have your own equipment. 
Full rate available deferred. Copy, credit, gas, snacks and meal provided day of. Won't even be a full day most likely. Crew call at 11am. 
It's an ongoing comedy project that will be really fun. Once an episode or two are up we'll get fully funded for the rest of the series, so this has the potential to turn into a more full time gig. 
Message me for more info!

post id: 5186210322

posted: 

updated: 

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

SARCANON, I need to remind you to copy the CL post here, and not just the link, as the link will soon vanish.

I really, really wanna see Kim K in the Wonder Woman outfit..... it might do something for me.

Posted: 

print

Documentary on Second Coming of Christ/Superman/Harry Potter prophecy (Santa Monica)

no pay

Hi I am working on a documentary about the Second Coming of Christ and the importance of the Superman and Harry Potter prophecies to this event.

For those who didn't know the Second Coming of Christ is already here and his name is Justin Massler/Cloud Starchaser and all the top people in the government like President Obama already know who he is but there is some kind of major concern about widespread panic of social imbalance that would be caused by the public revelation of his identity.

However these fears are all completely unfounded as their concerns about panic or social imbalance are all easily solved by things like the Superman and Harry Potter prophecies in which Jesus Christ is Superman and Harry Potter but the other characters are all other real people in our world.

For example in Superman Prophecy it is that Justin Massler/Cloud Starchaser is Superman but then Elon Musk is Batman, Kim Kardashian is Wonder Woman, Justin Bieber is The Flash, and Tucker Max is The Green Lantern.

Now this creates a completely stable social balance of power where there is literally no social or political risk whatsoever to people knowing that Justin Massler is Jesus Christ if you use The Superman Prophecy in which he is the real Superman but Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian, Tucker Max, and Justin Bieber are Batman, Wonder Woman, The Green Lantern, and The Flash.

The same is true with the Harry Potter Prophecy in which Justin Massler is Harry Potter but Martin Maloney of The Hardy Bucks is Ron Weasley, Ruth Tweedale who is a law professor at the University of Roehampton is Hermione Granger, English graphic novelist Alan Moore is Albus Dumbledore, and English author Neil Gaiman is Severus Snape as this five person prophecy also creates a social balance of power that prevents the revelation that Harry Potter is real from throwing England into social chaos.

There is even a prophecy regarding Justin's high school Phillips Exeter based on Smallville in which Justin Massler is Clark Kent, Lindsay and Ashley Arenson are Lois and Lucy Lane, Victoria Levin is Lana Lang, and Christopher Kingsley is Lex Luthor which has the same social balancing effect on Exeter itself.

Now I can't believe no one realized this but me but apparently no one did because I think I may be like the smartest person in the world or one of them since I'm like the only guy who seems to be able to figure this stuff out these days.

It blows my mind that no one in the government figured out that Christ allegories like Superman and Harry Potter are intentionally designed to create prophetic groups of people to create social balances of power at the time of the revelation of Christ's identity but I guess no one actually did so I'll just use the fact I'm apparently literally smarter than these guys to get rich now I suppose.

I don't have money to pay but looking for crew members who see the potential in this project to volunteer.

Thanks!!!

post id: 5190964977

posted: 

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

JUST IN FROM GLENDALE, CA

Soundman needs to record video for wirk.

Posted: 

print

Sound man needed/production mixer (Glendale)

image 1image 2image 3image 4

6535.png6536.png6535.png6535.png6536.png6536.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

no pay

Desperately seeking sound man on the set to record video. 

About me. I'm an experienced screenwriter director. UCLA MFA in Film

My wirk was just selected in the final round of the Sundance screenwriting/directing lab -) I'm filming our 6th as a full length feature "When it Rains". Here is a link. 
https://vimeo.com/137634088 
password whenitrains thanks. 

Mig
Sent from iPhone

post id: 5197618191

posted: 

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

NOW, WITH OVER 40,000 VIEWS!

JUST IN FROM LOS ANGELES!

PAY DIRT AT $450 A DAY FOR A FILM.

But, you need a positive attitude, so i cannot do the job so I am passing it along to the more positive sound mixers. 

Posted: 

print

Sound Mixer (Los Angeles)

6541.png6541.png6540.png6540.png6542.png6542.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

(google map)

compensation: $450

Set Sound Mixer needed for film coming up October 15th - November 1st 2015. Need to have multiple lavs (min 3), boom mic, mixer etc. Please have considerable IMDB credits. Production company does multi features per year, professional and efficient. Please be professional, quick and have a positive attitude. $450 per day.
  •  

JUST IN FROM GRANOLA LAND, CA.

I just love this ad! Somebody smoked some good shit last night!

If you are an out-of-work SM, get with this one and you will never be unemployed again!

Posted: 

print

420pm Movie Project (hollywood)

6538.png6538.png6539.png6539.png

(google map)

compensation: TBA

We are Launching 420pm The Movie (Marilyn Monroe Strain) on 4/20/2016
We are going to revolutionary the way movies come out, I can't share the details on this post. We are looking to build a team that will go down in history and will never be out of work ever again.

We are looking for these skilled people to be apart of the boss up like a boss team:
Sales skills
Marketing skills
Research skills
Social media skills
Phone skills
Problem solving skills
Follow directions skills
Writing skills
Directing skills
Producing skills
Filming skills
Fun skills
Campaign skills
Fund raising skills
Public speaking skills
Acting skills
Improve skills
Business skills

We plan on making over 5 million dollars on the 420pm Movie, it's time to get in the business before it's to late.

This will be a paid project.

post id: 5201818253

posted: 

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

JUST IN FROM GRANOLA LAND, CA

You have 30 minutes to make it to downtown granola land. You are in luck, it's Labor Day and there won't be any traffic. 

So much for planning ahead.

Posted: 

print

Sound needed asap for labor day

compensation: Day rate

Paid this morning 10 am -4pm In need of a sound person replacement with his or her equipment for a run and gun documentary in downtown la. Please contact ASAP this gig has pay Needs to be available today! Text or email 8 1 8 9 4 0 6 4 5 8 ! Thank you!

post id: 5209946950

posted: 

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

"replacement" being key to a lot of those. You get what you pay for..if they decide it's worth showing up for/they don't get offered a more lucrative holiday bonus washing dishes...or joining Angelo's "Poop Pumpers" servicing end of summer events.

Edited by Rich Reilly

back on track

JUST IN FROM GAYS MILLS, WI

I'd like to be a young farmer... heck, I'd just like to be young!

This gig is for my WI friends.....Oh, wait a minute.. I don't have any.

Replace the red, white and blue pic with the green leaf.. I am Irish...

Posted: 

print

Looking for Sound Recordist for October 8th Shoot (Gays Mills, WI)

compensation: $100-$300 depending on experience

Hello, 

Hope this note finds you in the best of spirits. 

My name is Graham Meriwether, and I'm directing a documentary about young and beginning farmers called Farmers For America. We are looking for a sound recordist for a shoot on October 8th from 6am-Noon. We have wireless mics and lavs. If you have a boom, that would be great. Ideally, this person will have experience recording sound for documentary, specifically verité and interview... 

Pay will be commensurate with experience in the $100-$300 range for this morning shoot. 

best thoughts,
Graham

post id: 5212529713

posted: 

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Irish Leaf.jpeg

Edited by Angelo Waldron
Old Farmers Of Santa Monica, CA

JUST IN FROM SANTA MONICA, CA.

Nothing worse that an sound mixer looking like a HoBo.

Not only do you need to have clean sound, your must be clean in Santa Monica.

I'm sorry, most of you reading this will be eliminated.

Hey, the name of my new company is HoBoSound LTD.

Posted: 

print

Sound Guy needed for 9/16-9/18 (Santa Monica)

compensation: Depends on experience.

We are looking for a sound guy for 3 half day shoots at a location in Santa Monica. 

Days of production: Wednesday Sep. 16, Thursday Sep. 17, Friday Sep. 18

- Sound must be clean.
- Have experience.
- Professional attire and a clean appearance is required.
- Non-Union.

Please send rates, examples of your work and equipment list.

post id: 5215741098

posted: 

email to friend

♥ best of [?]