Timecode Buddy

Trat

I know these are fairly new, but has anyone started using this system? Concept sounds cool, but haven't seen any actual user reviews on it.

I have already commented in other posts about y Timecode Buddy system. I've owned it for several weeks and used it on quite a few shows now. I love it, the camera department love it and more importantly my clients love it!

The units are reasonably priced (when compared to Ambient/Deneke Lockits) when you consider they are not only Lockits but also Wifi transceivers. I own a TX and Wifi transceiver and have used it to send TC from a camera to trigger my 788T / 552 to enable me to do record run as well as time of day filming.

I've also used it between two cameras on set in time of day use having locked my 788T from it. My only critism if i had to make one is I was I was hoping the wifi model was going to be a little smaller. Saying that it is only marginally bigger than a Lockit box BUT is lighter, has a screen and does a hell of alot more so goodness knows how they managed to fit it all in!

To sum up, "I'm very happy with mine and are already considering buying more units in the months to come".

I have already commented in other posts about y Timecode Buddy system. I've owned it for several weeks and used it on quite a few shows now. I love it, the camera department love it and more importantly my clients love it!

The units are reasonably priced (when compared to Ambient/Deneke Lockits) when you consider they are not only Lockits but also Wifi transceivers. I own a TX and Wifi transceiver and have used it to send TC from a camera to trigger my 788T / 552 to enable me to do record run as well as time of day filming.

I've also used it between two cameras on set in time of day use having locked my 788T from it. My only critism if i had to make one is I was I was hoping the wifi model was going to be a little smaller. Saying that it is only marginally bigger than a Lockit box BUT is lighter, has a screen and does a hell of alot more so goodness knows how they managed to fit it all in!

To sum up, "I'm very happy with mine and are already considering buying more units in the months to come".

+1

Wa-Hooo!!!

" Search before you post, please! "

achhmm

Senator, I can recommend a good copyright lawyer to protect your intellectual interests.

There have been several <hat> references in your absence, some "we're not here to do your bloody research just because you found us" insinuations, the normal copycat assortment of archer metaphors, and as far as "it depends"... so numerous, they blotted out the sun.

Senator Mike Michaels, Esq. ...... accept no substitutes.

O0

Do you charge extra to use the TCB?

Yes absolutely! I charge for everything in addition to my basic psc kit (mixer with cables/headphones, boom & mic, 2xradiomics). If a client requires a piece of equipment I've spent good money investing in why should they get it for free?! The only time that happens (such as use a third radiomic rather than boom so all the mics match) is if I choose to use it to make my life easier - no need to tell the client as so long as the final audio is 100% perfect they don't usually mind how it is done.