Maine Man

Mick

Hi jeff,

I just finished a wonderful week teaching at the Maine Media Workshops and one of the highlights for my students was the video we shot at your house showing the latest (then) version of your cart and the gear in contained, and then you chatting freely about your many and varied experiences over the course of your career. They really enjoyed all aspects of the interview we did and thanks again for being so gracious and letting us in on your world.

Mick Fowler

Hi jeff,

I just finished a wonderful week teaching at the Maine Media Workshops and one of the highlights for my students was the video we shot at your house showing the latest (then) version of your cart and the gear in contained, and then you chatting freely about your many and varied experiences over the course of your career. They really enjoyed all aspects of the interview we did and thanks again for being so gracious and letting us in on your world.

Mick Fowler

Hey, Mick, I am so pleased that everyone enjoyed that little bit... I didn't know you did the teaching thing in Maine, is this the same thing that Mark Ulano has done in the past?

I think little videos like the one you did with me would be great for use in so many teaching situations. We should talk about doing some more with some of the interesting people we have all known and worked with in our industry. Maybe you have already done more, I wouldn't know since I have been very slack in staying in touch with you.

Hopre you're doing well... talk to you soon.

Yes Jeff, I sometimes teach when Mark is unavailable and often hope that that's the case as teaching there is such a cool event. Camden where the workshop is located is as charming and picturesque a village as you can imagine and of course the seafood is outstanding. The staff and students at the workshop are so nice and the whole experience is like a paid vacation. I enjoyed it so much I took my wife and we had (and are still having as I write this) a wonderful time. Ulano actually has a property up here so that's how appealing this place is.

Mick