Amazing Breakthrough in Lav Mounting

S Harber

The brain trust here at Get Smart have come up w/ yet another invention that will slowly find it's way into your world in the not-too-distant future.

Medical tape, vampire clips, moleskin, tie foam and all those other pesky expendables are a thing of the past.

Introducing an amazing new microphone mounting product (soon to be named) that will completely alleviate all unwanted clothing noise generated by silks, polyester, over-starching etc.

Take a look and let us know what you think.

Any product developments made from your suggestions will be handsomely rewarded.

Look for us at NAB.

PhotoAlbum3.html

Scott Harber

Dang Me Sound

The brain trust here at Get Smart have come up w/ yet another invention that will slowly find it's way into your world in the not-too-distant future.

Medical tape, vampire clips, moleskin, tie foam and all those other pesky expendables are a thing of the past.

Introducing an amazing new microphone mounting product (soon to be named) that will completely alleviate all unwanted clothing noise generated by silks, polyester, over-starching etc.

Take a look and let us know what you think.

Any product developments made from your suggestions will be handsomely rewarded.

Look for us at NAB.

http://homepage.mac.com/dangmeprod/PhotoAlbum3.html

Scott Harber

Dang Me Sound

OK, so since we really haven't heard the response we wanted, namely orders, we are now introducing yet another mounting product that is sure to revolutionize the world of location sound as we all know it.

http://homepage.mac.com/dangmeprod/PhotoAlbum4.html

4-1 1/2" and 4-2 1/2" screws will be included.

Scott Harber

Dang Me Sound

Also, what's the trick to posting pics here without simply pasting a link.

Yes, I'm learning.

I've been developing my own system.

it involves a stainless steel ring (sized to your index finger) and the matching mic-clip (depending in which lav you use) welded to the steel ring.  Stainless is a must to avoid rust and corrosion.

the real trick is getting enough force behind the punch to get the mic properly placed in the offending "talents" throat.  "Maybe next time you'll listen to me and wear UNSTARCHED COTTON!!!"

Like  I said, it's a work in progress...

-Jason (I hope I didn't go too far, heh-heh)