Sound Department T-Shirts

Marc Wielage

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Silence is golden, duckt tape is silver" (with a picture of a taped mouth) existst.
"Be warned, I use pre-roll" (I have ton's of quotes and farts..... always fun at a wrap party ;) )
"Yess that's exactly why I'm a sound guy" (people asking me everytime I'm lav-ing an actrice)

"Sounds like music" (only if you're really confident ;) )

"I'm amped!" or "I'm pre-amped!"

May exist already? Stil fun :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I apologize for the "shameless plug", but we worked hard at this design and being self deprecating and all, thought it fit well with the theme. This is a characterization of us, also. I really enjoy how my Boom Op(Robert Maxfield) is booming with his heart.

Whoa...

Thats the heaviest one yet.

On a lighter note, I came up with this one yesterday struggling with the unrealistic expectations of a surly and intimidating AD with Marc Wielage...

If theres time to light it,

Theres time to mic it.

I apologize for the "shameless plug", but we worked hard at this design and being self deprecating and all, thought it fit well with the theme. This is a characterization of us, also. I really enjoy how my Boom Op(Robert Maxfield) is booming with his heart.

I am lucky enough to have one of these. I have a feeling it will be a collectors item.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've always thought it'd be cool to have a shirt for boom ops with "BOOM" written on the side, under the arm. That way you can only see it when their arms are up.

Also, any idea where I could get some of the k-tek or lectro shirts? Most of the links are old and 404'd.

One of my favorite jokes to tell G/E: How does a boom op have sex? "Is it in? ... Is it in?"

I'm sure that could easily be adapted for a shirt.

• 3 months later...