Zaxcom- MAXX

glenn

Hi Stefanosound,

Email Zaxcom direct. They dont bite. 😊

The price may have changed since I got mine. The cost in my local currency has been volatile so the cost for me has changed by 10-15% in local currency.

They can ship the board to you direct or to your countrys Zaxcom dealer to fit. If you are confident going inside the mixer and have taken precautions against static discharge its an easy install though no instructions come its pretty obvious. 

• 7 years later...

I use it for back up in my car with 2 qrx and also sometimes when just sending to camera and the Maxx is the back up. Integrated Hop transmitter is good. Maxx barely uses any power. 

I use to use it for Podcasts but now when I retired the OneUnit Nomad and put back 6XLR pre amps I use nomad for Podcasts

25 minutes ago, RadoStefanov said:

I use it for back up in my car with 2 qrx and also sometimes when just sending to camera and the Maxx is the back up. Integrated Hop transmitter is good. Maxx barely uses any power. 

I use to use it for Podcasts but now when I retired the OneUnit Nomad and put back 6XLR pre amps I use nomad for Podcasts

I second this - i have mine as an emergency bu with a qrx and cam link, occasionally break it out for run n gun jobs and 360 camera jobs and also use it with a senn ambeo mic to record band practice. Hopefully soon will have my oldest son training with it as he has shown some interest. 

1 minute ago, osa said:

I second this - i have mine as an emergency bu with a qrx and cam link, occasionally break it out for run n gun jobs and 360 camera jobs and also use it with a senn ambeo mic to record band practice. Hopefully soon will have my oldest son training with it as he has shown some interest. 

Find an internal CL. Best quality of Maxx.

9 minutes ago, RadoStefanov said:

Find an internal CL. Best quality of Maxx.

I do agree this is a great idea, the camera link itself I use almost constantly and has become as important to me as the recorder I am using. This 2nd one i have is great for when i have to send in for service. Has saved me a few times. Well worth having it at the ready to swap in a pinch