Funky stuff I'm seeing when posting - nothing urgent, though.

Dave

Hi Jeff and Gang,

No big issue but I thought I'd mention that when I've been posting today I've been getting some messages after I send the post (see below) :

The posts seem to register fine. No problem for me but thought you may like to know.

Anyhow, thanks and hope you're having a good Labor Day.

All the best,

Dave

Strict Standards

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jwsoundu/public_html/jwsoundgroup.net/hooks/tapatalk_classPostForms_9003e08a572c8693f1cfef6ac7f74411.php:19) in/home/jwsoundu/public_html/jwsoundgroup.net/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jwsoundu/public_html/jwsoundgroup.net/hooks/tapatalk_classPostForms_9003e08a572c8693f1cfef6ac7f74411.php:19) in/home/jwsoundu/public_html/jwsoundgroup.net/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jwsoundu/public_html/jwsoundgroup.net/hooks/tapatalk_classPostForms_9003e08a572c8693f1cfef6ac7f74411.php:19) in/home/jwsoundu/public_html/jwsoundgroup.net/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jwsoundu/public_html/jwsoundgroup.net/hooks/tapatalk_classPostForms_9003e08a572c8693f1cfef6ac7f74411.php:19) in/home/jwsoundu/public_html/jwsoundgroup.net/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

Okay, I think I know what's happening. Are you both using Tapatalk? Tapatalk just updated their plugin, today, and I did the update which for the first time required installing a "hook" (which is one of the ways some of the plug-ins work on this forum). There is obviously something wrong with this current update. I will try and sort it out. Now, if Crew tells me he is NOT using Tapatalk, I will have to figure out what's going on.

hey hey to you too! Now all I have to do is figure out why the Tapatalk update did so much damage. I will say again that I really don't like Tapatalk because of the way it does its thing --- When you go through Tapatalk, Tapatalk takes the contents of the post and everything else it thinks it needs, converts it into a display format that resides on their servers and then serves it back to you through the JWSOUNDGROUP site. Lots of bad things can happen if the site has been modified (which we have done with this site) or Tapatalk programmers have made mistakes in code with their interpretation of the site.

Got a tapatalk account for my iPhone, but got this using my computer.

Yesterday, that is...

No need to try and use Tapatalk for now --- it has been completely removed from this site (for all the reasons I have discussed earlier). I would suggest making sure Tapatalk is not running on your iPhone and just use Safari to log in to the site. If everything happens as I have tried to do, Safari should present you with this site configured for the small screen.

post-1-0-08179000-1346693079.jpg

These are the 2 screens that I hope people see when accessing the site using Safari. I cannot test other mobile devices because I do not have access to any. The top screen is the Home screen when you are logged in to the site. In the upper right hand corner (indicated by the red circle) the 4-box icon when pushed should produce the screen pictured below. The menu screen with buttons should allow you to do most of the things you do with the full size display of the site. As for personal use tracking, like view new posts I have not read, your mobile access browser (cache and cookies) may have to be tweaked a little (like marking all posts read or something) for it to behave exactly like access from full size browser on your computer.

It sure would be nice if this all works out since I believe there are a lot of people who access JWSOUND from mobile devices.