producer jokes

Doug Brandon

Hey all,

Everyday I drive past Sony studios and feel compelled to lean on my horn in support of the WGA strikers lined out front.

So what do you say we take a few swings in their defense? Anyone have any good producer jokes to share?

Q: How many producers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Actually, a producer will screw in just about anything.

Q: How many Studio Executives does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: We don't know. Light bulbs last longer than studio executives.

(thats all I've got)

Doug

Hey all,

Everyday I drive past Sony studios and feel compelled to lean on my horn in support of the WGA strikers lined out front.

So what do you say we take a few swings in their defense? Anyone have any good producer jokes to share?

(thats all I've got)

Doug

A take off on the old lawyers joke:

Two producers see a beautiful girl and one says " I'd like to screw her", the other asks, "out of what?

Eric

Hey all,

(thats all I've got)

Doug

Doug,

honk your horn man.

What's the main difference between a dead skunk in the middle of the road, and a dead producer in the middle of the road?  There are skid marks in front of the skunk. An old teamster told me that one many moons ago. I think it is also an old lawyer joke. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all you jokers out there in jwsound.netville USA and beyond.

CrewC

A: Just one... but how do you get him in there with his "assistant"?

A: Producers don't screw in a light bulb, they screw in a hot tub.

A: Well, first let's talk about the concept behind this whole "light bulb" thing.

Q: What did the producer give his kids for Christmas?

A: Nothing. But he promised he'd make it up to them on the next one.

A: Two. One to take notes while the other screws it into the faucet.

A man in a hot air balloon realised he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The woman below replied, "You are in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground.  You are between 40 and 41 degrees North latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees West longitude."

"You must be a Production Supervisor." said the balloonist. 

"I am." replied the woman, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is, I am still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help so far."

The woman below responded, "Then you must be a Producer. "I am," replied the balloonist, "But how did you know?"

"Well," said the woman, "You don't know where you are or where you are going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air.

You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault!"

Regards, from a cold but sunny UK.

Malcolm Davies. A.m.p.s. Production Sound Mixer.

A man in a hot air balloon realised he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The woman below replied, "You are in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground.  You are between 40 and 41 degrees North latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees West longitude."

"You must be a Production Supervisor." said the balloonist. 

"I am." replied the woman, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is, I am still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help so far."

The woman below responded, "Then you must be a Producer. "I am," replied the balloonist, "But how did you know?"

"Well," said the woman, "You don't know where you are or where you are going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air.

You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault!"

Regards, from a cold but sunny UK.

Malcolm Davies. A.m.p.s. Production Sound Mixer.

While a funny story, those coordinates would put the sceanario out over the north Atlantic.

Eric