photos

cjh

• 4 months later...

Hey Jeff, I know this sounds stupid, but how does one post a picture on your site?

First you compose a new post, or a reply, a reply with quote, etc., and at the bottom of the text box (the thing I am typing in right now) is a drop down menu that says "Additional Options...". If you click this, you will see "Attach" and a button marked Choose File. Clicking on Choose File takes you to a normal system dialog box where you can choose what file you wish to attach. Then you just click Post as usual and it will be attached along with the posted message. The image must be under a certain size limit which I have raised to 300 kb from the default 100 kb. This means that you may have to make a version of your image file that is small enough to attach (similar to what you often have to do if you wish to email a file). I use GraphicsConverter for this but almost any imaging program, including iPhoto, can do this.

-  JW