favorite audio/filmmaking tools for Android?

sdog

O.K. iOS users, don't be hatin' on me, but...

I'm curious if any Android users out there have any favorite tools/apps for Android based smartphones.

Criteria: anywhere between "really useful" to "just fun"

Here are a couple to get things started:

- Sound Report Writer (Tyler Faison)

- Speedy Spectrum Analyzer (Electron Chaos)

Samsung's TecTiles are somewhat gimmicky NFC (near-field communication) stickers that allow you to program a sticker with a set of fuctions so that when you touch an NFC enabled Android to the sticker, it does something. Stick one on your bag or cart and touch it when you walk into work to have your phone go into silent mode, dim the brightness and launch FreqFinder or whatever your favorite work app is.

TecTiles: I'd probably never find a significant enough use for these that justified the bother for me, but this is exactly the type of good, geeky fun I was looking for in this post.

It's often the quirkiest little tools that can make one's day-to-day work flow more smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...

You'd be surprised how impressed talent are when you put their lectro lav in to sleep mode with new endian's Lectro RM.

It's a great tool.

Quiztones is also pretty rad. pop on your head phones and train your ears to hear frequencies better. More geared to music production/mixing but a cool little app none the less.