New battery meter for the bag

Wandering Ear

Tyler,   It's on the top of the Main Menu which is just one click away.   I guess it could fit at the top of the home screen between the scene name and Card info.

Andy

Yeah, that's what I meant by home screen. It'd be nice to not have to leave the meters to see the voltage. I'd much rather see the voltage than that rough battery icon.

• 2 years later...

probably a silly question. but if i were to buy this voltmeter, how do i attach it to my bds ?

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Red-LED-Digital-Volt-Meter-DC-3-5V-30-V-For-9V-12V-24V-USA-SELLER-A177-/231314054907?hash=item35db645efb:g:5lUAAOSwxCxT93rY

My current setup is : -

Sound guy solutions dual sled (switchcraft) -> battery bud II (4 pin hirose)

Where should the 2 wire be attached to? I am not good with soldering and all these wire stuff, thus the question.

Edited by heckcareder

The 4 pin Hirose power connection uses pin-1 negative/ground and pin-4 hot/positive.
Warning: If your not good at soldering, the Hirose (10A-7P-4)  male plug's tiny connections can be challenging for experienced folks..

Thank you for your reply! I wont be doing the soldering myself. Will get the usual shop who does all my soldering to do it.

Does it mean that I have to mod my current cable? Which is switchcraft (dual batt sled) to 4 pin hirose (batt bud)?  Or where does the cable from the voltmeter go to?

Sorry, just a little puzzled of which cables goes to where.

• 3 weeks later...