cmassey

BDS power plugs

Hard to tell, even more since the illustration may be different from actual product.

But you sure should check for these specs (link), which state .474" long (you already got 2.5 x 5.5mm right for the barrel)

Indeed, info is hard to get with the page you got. What I'd probably do is buy this one you got the link for, and another one that seems longer and see ( could always be used after with another device ).

http://www.switchcraft.com/Drawings/761K-766K_CD.pdf

On 5/2/2013 at 7:17 AM, Boomboom said:

The link isn't working, could you add the correct one to the product you were suggesting? It seem oddly difficult to find these right angle plug for the BDS. The Switchcraft 761K are very long and stick out quite wide taking a big chunk of precious bag space.

I don't know of a right angle equivalent to the 761K that is not molded to a cable. Molded right angle connector/cable assemblies are readily available.

Can these moulded cables be found on mouser or digi-key do you think? How would you search for such a thing? I've tried various searches such as "right angle coaxial connector moulded cable" but can't seem to find the part.