Everyone should have a Hobby, What's yours

JBond

I used to be an avid model builder.

Now I play paintball. Try and get out every Sunday.

It's my Anti drop dead of a heartattack activity.

Gets me moving all day after a week of mostly sitting.

But I also like to work on my guns, doing mods.

Here's some I anodized myself, and one I did in carbon fibre.

6968082916_88db8e0b1e_z.jpg

jerrys gun by markwhensley, on Flickr

7137530077_09ed36828d_z.jpg

Untitled by markwhensley, on Flickr

6991449898_72e63bca2e_z.jpg

8434414684_db6531ef1b_z.jpg

My God Henchmen! What are those Shockers? There is a reason SP went out of business other then the fact they tried to sue everyone. Shitty guns :P

Best guns I owned were the Mac Dev Droid and a 2K4 Shocktech Timmy which I still have.

Nope. Most reliable paintball guns ever. Automags.

Built like tanks. Super easy to maintain.

The level 10 anti chop bolt is simple brilliant.

No electronics. All pneumatic. But you can stick your tong in the breach, and the bolt will stop the second it touches it.

My God Henchmen! What are those Shockers? There is a reason SP went out of business other then the fact they tried to sue everyone. Shitty guns :P Best guns I owned were the Mac Dev Droid and a 2K4 Shocktech Timmy which I still have. Nope. Most reliable paintball guns ever. Automags. Built like tanks. Super easy to maintain. The level 10 anti chop bolt is simple brilliant. No electronics. All pneumatic. But you can stick your tong in the breach, and the bolt will stop the second it touches it.
DAMN IT! I knew it. I thought they might be automags. Nice collection btw.

never seen a working auto mag haha

Best marker out there is the Planet Eclipse Geo. I used to shoot angel markers for a long time before switching to PE.

Here are some of the guns I have had over the years

IMGP3195.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p257/cerberusreborn/Paintball/Photo0190.jpg

10216_271017075437_512950437_871324.jpg

The bottom on was my favorite gun it was a blood red Eclipse Geo, you can just about see it, I still to this day wish I had taken some photos of it

• 3 weeks later...

I play my Bass, and just got into Eurorack Modular Synths (Stay away from this unless you want to blow serious amounts of money really fast).  And I've been building RC cars for the past few years.  This I find the most relaxing.  Painting and redesigning bodies in particular.  It makes one hell of a mess though.  I make RC drifting cars and I have a Rock Crawler as well.  I almost never get a chance to run them though.

Amateur radio...after a long day, sit at the computer doing paperwork and fire up the rig.  Can listen while I pound away...then convert the computer to operate the radio. 

When I go on location for more than a couple of days, I always haul a small HF rig along for nites.  Beats the heck out of TV...plus I can often get locals to steer me to the best cafes, coffee spots or just things that you will never find in a guide book. 

cleve/W5CE

never seen a working auto mag haha

Best marker out there is the Planet Eclipse Geo. I used to shoot angel markers for a long time before switching to PE.

Here are some of the guns I have had over the years

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p257/cerberusreborn/Paintball/Photo0190.jpg

The bottom on was my favorite gun it was a blood red Eclipse Geo, you can just about see it, I still to this day wish I had taken some photos of it

I owned a few Ego's, great guns. I always wanted to own a Angel. But they always seemed alittle more complicated then other guns out there.

I always preferred closed bolt designed guns. The Geo was just coming out when I was getting out of paintball.