Super Bowl Box

Joshua Anderson

Our Camera Department runs a Super Bowl boxes game. 

The Sound Department had 1 shared box with Ravens (4), 9ers (9). 

11 seconds away from the big prize....AAargh! A Safety!?!

ouch, nothing worse, but you can rest comfortably that there are many people who just lost for the same play. Although, there are equally as many that won......

OK, I've got the over on the sound department talking about how they got robbed tomorrow at work at 35.

but you can rest comfortably that there are many people who just lost for the same play. Although, there are equally as many that won......

...only 1 winning box out of 100 boxes on the grid. Our box happened to be the one that would've won had the scored remained 34-29. A losing box is still a losing box, but what a way to lose it on a smart but unconventional decision by Baltimore to go for the intentional safety.

Good game...when the lights were on.

<insert genny joke here>

Yeah, I wanna know what moron was in charge of AC for this production. Jesus...  

I get that the stadium's power could go out, but (to me) there's no excuse for the CBS truck's power to die. They sat on the air for a good 90 seconds with no announcers, which to me is unforgivable for the biggest sports broadcast in the world. You're telling me they couldn't spend the money to have $100,000' worth of backup power for a show watched by 108 million people?  :wacko:

Update: here's a shot of the guy responsible for the power outage:

electric-shock.jpg