The Ultimate Wireless Frequency List

Olle Sjostrom

Hey All,

Olle Sjostrom very kindly let me use this data sheet on the free soundrolling app, if you have any further entries feel free to also get in touch with me whether they are local or whole countries frequencies. Then you can search on a google map for them.

Search "Soundrolling" in the android / apple ios stores today.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2016 at 9:36 AM, ramallo said:

Spain (Probably all EU) 

RF Spain.001.jpeg

good document, thanks for sharing suso.

as long as I know...

the frecuencies with the red background belongs to TDT and 4G.

all the rest are still in use.

the frecuencies inside the red rectangle will be assigned to TDT, 4G, 5G... , probably in 2020

3 hours ago, Sprotnik said:

good document, thanks for sharing suso.

as long as I know...

the frecuencies with the red background belongs to TDT and 4G.

all the rest are still in use.

the frecuencies inside the red rectangle will be assigned to TDT, 4G, 5G... , probably in 2020

In red was assigned to 4G (No TDT), forbidden for us, the only exception are the 2MHz from 863MHz to 865MHz that are exclusive for radio microphones, IEM (Maybe good for Zaxcom ZHD)

With red border are close to a new auction in UE (probably in 2020).

The rest are shared in Spain for TDT and radio microphones, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The following is a deepl.com translation of the German BnetzA (federal network agency) decree/regulation 34/2020.

I've added line breaks checked roughly if it makes sense (it does, to my English skills). I did not change any spelling.

Source as of today: https://www.bundesnetzagentur.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Sachgebiete/Telekommunikation/Unternehmen_Institutionen/Frequenzen/Allgemeinzuteilungen/Vfg_034_2020.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=3

Vfg. 34/2020
General allocation of frequencies for wireless microphones
In accordance with § 55 of the German Telecommunications Act (TKG), frequencies for professional production applications for wireless microphones are hereby allocated.

1. frequency usage regulations
1.1 Frequency range

1.1.1: 470 - 608 MHz
1.1.2: 614 - 694 MHz
1.2 Maximum radiated power (ERP): 50 mW

1.3 The operating frequencies must be a multiple of 25 kHz
1.4 Frequency uses of wireless microphones shall not cause interference to applications of primary radio services and shall not be protected from interference by applications of primary radio services. If frequency uses of wireless microphones cause interference to primary radio service applications, the interference frequency use shall be terminated immediately.
1.5 Frequency uses of wireless microphones do not enjoy protection against interference from other frequency users of wireless microphones. The frequency users are obliged to carry out the necessary coordination on the local frequency use in each individual case.
2. time limit
This general allocation is limited until 31.12.2030.
3. notes
3.1 Professional production is the commercial and expert use of wireless production equipment. This includes program productions of the radio as well as other professional events and facilities, such as theater performances, concerts of professional music groups or professional services of event technology.
3.2 Transmitters for small receivers worn on the ear for live sound, stage directions or similar. ("InEar-Monitoring") are considered to be wireless microphones.
3.3 The frequency ranges are also used for other wireless applications. In particular, mutual interference cannot be ruled out or accepted in the case of joint use of frequencies.
3.4 If several users meet, the frequency users shall coordinate their activities on site. In the case of major events, this coordination may be carried out by a central office, e.g., the organizer's organizational office or a person authorized by the organizer.
3.5 This frequency assignment does not affect legal obligations for the frequency users arising from other public law regulations, including those under telecommunications law, or obligations under private law. This applies in particular to licensing or permit reservations (e.g., under building or environmental law).
3.6 The frequency user is responsible for compliance with the assignment provisions and for the consequences of violations, e.g., corrective measures and administrative offences.
3.7 In the event of malfunctions and in the course of technical inspections, the harmonized standards adopted in accordance with Directive 2014/53/EU or the Radio Equipment Act (FuAG) shall be used as a basis, in particular EN 300 422. Information on measurement regulations and test methods which must be observed to check the above parameters can also be found in these standards
3.8 In accordance with § 64 TKG, the Federal Network Agency shall be provided on request with all information on the radio systems and radio operation, in particular the sequence and scope of radio traffic, required to ensure efficient and interference-free frequency use. Necessary documents shall be provided.
3.9 The frequency range concerned shall be examined at the World Radio Conference (WRC) 2023 with regard to its future dedication. The results will be evaluated on a European and national level. Expectations for use of the frequency range after 2030 cannot be justified on the basis of this frequency allocation.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 2:29 PM, Olle Sjostrom said:

Amazing to see that this is still alive. 

There has to be a better way or site than this document? 

What do you mean by "this is still alive"?

For a regulative publication from a bureaucratic monster, this is actually an easy read and relevant numbers stick out.

Compare it to the "Administrative regulations for frequency allocations in non-public mobile land-based broadcasting" (search "VVnömL").

15 hours ago, DanieldH said:

What do you mean by "this is still alive"?

For a regulative publication from a bureaucratic monster, this is actually an easy read and relevant numbers stick out.

Compare it to the "Administrative regulations for frequency allocations in non-public mobile land-based broadcasting" (search "VVnömL").

I'm proud that this document is still useful, or makes me happy (since I started it) but I just though by now someone would've made this information much more easily available than a spreadsheet online... Maybe I'm wrong :)

• 4 months later...

for u.k = as was = now great britain... there is no uk..

check out ''ofcom'' website

it was all under review due to the new digital

btw ireland are a law unto themselves... it used to be very free = lenient..

''anything goes''... do not know these days

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...