Welcome to JWSOUNDGROUP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

3 reality crew members killed in helicopter crash

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

hobbiesodd

hobbiesodd
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

I know there has been a lot of talk recently about recording helicopter chatter and interviewing for helicopter based gigs. I know I almost took a similar job recently, and now I'm glad I didn't. 

Its a terrible shame that anyone has to die for the sake of a dumb television show. 

http://laist.com/201...crash_while.php

Toy Robot

Toy Robot
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Very sad.

\\\\\\ Alex Ramirez
Toy Robot Studios
FCC Call Sign WQPU870

Tim Munger

Tim Munger
  • LocationKansas City, KS

This is sad. What is up with helicopter crashes in the movie business involving 3 killed? Bad reminder of the Twilight Zone The Movie.

Reid

Reid
  • LocationMaryland

Helicopters are unforgiving.  It will show your job smarts to ask what you will be doing in the air and how experienced the pilot is at executing that profile. Few civilian pilots get the training and hours for anything but standard transport.  I don't know what happened here but I have spent a lot of time in the air.   My 2cents worth.  It is a bad way to die!!

My sympathies to anyone who lost a friend.

"A younger dad would be way more fun than you are!!"

JClark

JClark
  • LocationVA

Very very sad. My sympathies as well.

mikewest

mikewest
  • LocationTitirangi - Auckland - New Zealand

Great shame

The risks we take I know them well!

mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic