Mini Cart@ HK

joinwooHK

I am a fresh location recorderlist ,work @ Hong Kong. I usually work
on my own for both recording and booming. I used to bring out 1650
pelican with me . But in fact it is not very convenient if thing need
picking or resting my mixer bag on it ( not that safety and solid stand)
. Therefore , i bought a cosmetic rolling case to build a mini cart. IT
is tiny  compare to most of ur cart due to in Hong Kong , the location
almost tiny flat, office , crowd street , And i need to take all my
equipment on my own from home ,taking bus or train to location
,Extremely mobility is needed and  need to be fast.

post-5877-0-38937700-1361253392_thumb.jppost-5877-0-92880400-1361253641_thumb.jppost-5877-0-33034200-1361253709_thumb.jppost-5877-0-78655600-1361253772_thumb.jppost-5877-0-18927700-1361253883_thumb.jp

Thank you for sharing the bag...

And we think we have it rough.... 

And here you go....

http://www.wayfair.com/Sunrise-Cases-Interchangeable-Professional-Rolling-Cosmetic-Makeup-Case-with-Large-Drawer-E6303-L729-K~SUJ1024.html?refid=SBCA49-SUJ1024_7497171&PiID[]=7497171

My favorite parts are the  words "make up" and "mirror" I thought that was funny...

That being said, it think it's a GREAT cart to stick a small to medium bag on...  whether you are simply using it to stick a bag on and travel with it, or recording off it...   Having some storage and drawers is nice. Looks like it might be built well enough too...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Reviving an old thread.  Received this case today, and I have to say, I was REALLY surprised at the quality and functionality.  IMO it's worth more than $115 delivered.  This is not a cheap or flimsy case.  It weighs 19#. The wheels are high quality.  The telescoping handle is high quality.  The drawers are not cardboard.  Not sure what they are, but they are sturdy and covered in durable nylon with aluminum faceplate. The top comes off and there is a nice space for a small bag:  14.24" W x 7.25"D x 2.25"H.

Many thanks to the OP for this link.  I don't need a big expensive cart, at least right now, and this will definitely last for awhile.  Did give my daughter the included mirror, however.

Amazon link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LQXLGDU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Case4.JPG

Case5.JPG

Case2.JPG