Move over, Travolta--This is outstanding!

ILavLA

This is pretty cool..... Somebody had a lot of fun with this. Most of the people in the video were deceased before the Bee Gees recorded “Stayin’ Alive.” Whether you are a Bee Gees or old musicals fan or not...you are going to like this. A great job of putting clips together with the music. It is a great marriage of 40's dancing and late 70's music. Enjoy.
CLICK HERE AND ENJOY! http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=mz3CPzdCDws
Subject: Rita Hayworth and the Bee Gees

This is so cool! The extra dimension for me is that as a kid I saw most of those movies used in this clip (so I remember all those dance moves). My mother took me to all those movies --- I wanted to be Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire when I grew up. Didn't quite work out, obviously (and no comments like "we thought you wanted to grow up to be Rita Hayworth).

I don't think any of us might have made that comment to our esteemed host... :)

Now a comment that while you saw the films as a child, and Eric Toline saw them in College.... THAT might be said! :D

This was a very cool video. Great editing job, and yeah, Rita Hayworth was gorgeous in her day.

• 4 weeks later...