New problems in Europe to the frequency limitation.

sergiofucchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the others said. But be aware that legally you can only use the licenses below 710 for productions that will be broadcast eventually. So an industry/Imagefilm production would technically an theoretically be illegal. Plus only you can use those frequencies, meaning you can't rent your wireless units to other soundies.

What the others said. But be aware that legally you can only use the licenses below 710 for productions that will be broadcast eventually. So an industry/Imagefilm production would technically an theoretically be illegal. Plus only you can use those frequencies, meaning you can't rent your wireless units to other soundies.

That's not entirely true. You can rent them to someone else, you just have to make sure they adhere to the regulations and only use those specific frequencies. Also, while renting out your license you are not allowed to use those fequencies yourself.

With regards to the frequency range for specific types of shoots, I also have my doubts. You are supposed to get a license for the user profile that matches your own best, but then it doesn't matter what type of oroduction you work on. Seems almost impossible in practice anyway

• 1 month later...

Hi guys anyone from spain can give me some advice please .

Im goin to madrid and serbia-belgrade for a shoot and im running lectros 411a's on blks 24/25/26/28 which blks do you think will work best and what restrictios are there . All running on Um400 100mW .

One more worry i have is would ppl at customs know of frequency restrictions ? Or should i just act blur ?

Any help will be much appreciated .

Best Regards

Nellie

• 3 years later...
On 7/24/2013 at 4:35 AM, soundsgood said:

Thanks for the advice guys , fingers crossed and hope i get out of customs hassle free !!

Much appreciated ...thanks again guys !!! 

Cheers from Singapore !!

Hi,

I am heading next Friday (07/07/2017, wow) to Serbia, Belgrade.
I will use Sennheiser G3 100, 780 MHz to 822 MHz band.
Any information about clean frequencies between 780 - 822 or in general are welcome.

Thanks
VA

Hi,
I am heading next Friday (07/07/2017, wow) to Serbia, Belgrade.
I will use Sennheiser G3 100, 780 MHz to 822 MHz band.
Any information about clean frequencies between 780 - 822 or in general are welcome.
Thanks
VA

As Serbia is not a member of the EU, the EU rules don't apply.
Generally though, in most countries on the European continent, 780-822 is now mostly illegal. You can only use 780-790. it should or will be the same in Greece.
Time to re-think your wireless

3 hours ago, Constantin said:

As Serbia is not a member of the EU, the EU rules don't apply.
Generally though, in most countries on the European continent, 780-822 is now mostly illegal. You can only use 780-790. it should or will be the same in Greece.
Time to re-think your wireless

It's time production to re-think their wireless.

:P