To Boldly Go.... With A Go-Pro That Is.

ve7kjr

Had the Go-Pro 3 Black mounted right on the shock mount on the Fisher 7 for a few hours on one of our last days on Mr. Young. The executive producer was cool with this. " What are you going to do with the footage" he asked ? "Educational purposes only sir" I replied. This is a short shot but you will get the idea of this pov with the mic in the shot. My main computer is down right now, something on the motherboard went south so trying to do any video editing on the laptop (12 years old) is painful to say the least.

Phil "KJR"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y21UOqPBx7w&feature=youtu.be

• 3 months later...

That orig video is a great advertisement for why Fisher booms are so great for drama.

The video with the two women looks like they are in or near the Altamont Pass, east of Livermore.

One of them has something in her hand that looks like a Fastrack transponder--I was wondering if she planned

to ride all the way to the Bay Bridge?

philp

Jim, your postings inspired me to go back to my footage from work with the Fisher 7. First, I had no track in mind when I shot this, second, never have enough footage, third, I hate editing. I wasn't able to make it all the way to the end of the track so I cut it short. Would like to get some feed-back,  Good Bad Or Whatever. I sped the footage up in places so people would get a feel for the action with the arm, cueing,  ETC ETC.

Phil "KJR"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV7sujBt61M&feature=youtu.be