Career v. 1.1

Well, it looks like it's time for me to give my career the old reboot.

Mrs. Sonny landed herself a promotion that came with a transfer...to sunny SoCal!  So now I'm in Marina Del Rey and trying to find things to fill the days (and bank accounts).

What I'd really love is to spend some time as a utility.  So far I've spent all of my time doing reality and small corporate jobs (with a few indie features, just for fun).  I'm having a hard time deciding how valuable my experiences have been.  They all seem pretty low-rent to me (possibly just because they didn't turn out to be as scary as I expected), and I'd hate to get in way over my head on something.  Besides, I've never really worked with any other sound guys before and it'd be nice to learn from other people instead of making it up as I go.

Please hit me up if you need any help.  There are many things that I'm not...one thing that I am, is game.

-Sonny

pawingler(at)gmail(dot)com

Well just finished a tier 1 short feature called PARENTAL GUIDANCE directed by America Ferrera. That was a fast 8 days 100lb of stuff in a 10lb bag noting new ! So out and looking if anybody needs me please call.  805/466-1408 HM. Resume upon request  Thromon@aol.com

Thanks

Keith Birchfiel