Nomad additional 8 rotary fader option

glenn

Due to the responce on the JW sound group we have decided to make an optional fader attachment that will add 8 more rotary faders to the Nomad. The panel should allow for both fader control as well as Zaxnet control of wireless transmitter gain. We will announce price and delivery at a later time.

Thanks to all for your feedback.

Glenn Sanders

President Zaxcom Inc.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the responce on the JW sound group we have decided to make an optional fader attachment that will add 8 more rotary faders to the Nomad. The panel should allow for both fader control as well as Zaxnet control of wireless transmitter gain. We will announce price and delivery at a later time.

Thanks to all for your feedback.

Glenn Sanders

President Zaxcom Inc.

That's great news. Hopefully it will be as small and as light as possible. A like the idea of full size faders but the idea of menu sized knobs is also very attractive for a very small profile unit.

" . Hopefully it will be as small and as light as possible. "

according to this thread,  it seems to be getting bigger, and, BTW, more expensive..

Yes but at least it's "upgradeable". You just never have the money right now but you can always get it later. You don't just have to sell the whole recorder and get a new one. 

I dunno. It's something to look forward to. 

" . Hopefully it will be as small and as light as possible. "

according to this thread, it seems to be getting bigger, and, BTW, more expensive..

Yes indeed. But I imagine there are ways to keep it smaller like the use of menu sized knobs over full sized faders.

This is very exiting!

I would second the pan control option. Also - size dependent - I would be tempted to add the Maxx style PFL buttons.

This thing is imagination-ware right now, so let's think up some awesome features for it:

Assign the faders any input (including 7-10), as panners, ZaxNet gain.

Big, dedicated PFL buttons.

I hope the processor can keep up.

Mark O.