Military Communication Cart

James Louis

A friendly acquaintance of mine does custom metal fabrication. I'd be curious to know what you think of this 

http://www.brooklyncustom.com/prototypes.html

The cart was commissioned by the US military and was tested in active duty. That leads me to think it would be very expensive, but you might be surprised. Reach out to David if the design invokes your imagination. It can be dragged up stairs, but if I remember correctly the recon team gave it a whirl by tossing it out a high story window, and it didn't pass their final tests.

I'd be curious to know from your perspective which features translate to a suitable mixer cart

They look interesting, how much do they weigh? What sort of price?

I might have to give those round shiny things with flames on a wick a miss though, I wouldn't want my kit subject to any controlled sudden acceleration into the surrounding space! :)

Pindrop, yes I believe the cart can hold a barrel of water in case an Austro-Hungarian prison mate with a waxed mustache drops those lamps over a red brick wall.  ;D

Really couldn't begin to guess on weight/price. If I get more feedback from our community, I'll be sure to have him reply here as a guest. But reach out; Dave's a very chill guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD