New Recorder

Bash

I thought it was your pic Jeff. I wondered where that Roger Slater had got it from!!!

Kindest regards,

sb

How things travel in the Internet Age...  this was originally posted by me (no one else had this image as far as I know) and it is Bruce Bisenz's handmade (literally) mixing panel.

Read about it here:  http://www.jwsound.net/SMF/index.php?topic=65.msg342#msg342

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

It's amazing, all this... I have been carrying an idea in my head for a while now - a book about sound over the last 30-40 years through the memories of mixers - to cover their vast experiences in a period of great transitions in technology. I wish I had the chance to come to the US and meet and interview and even shoot (why not a film?). This is important, 20 years from now, no one will have any idea of what it was unless there is a bridge - a story, a record of the times.

I am still from the generation that feels great pleasure out of holding a book in my hands and reading out of it, even though i do spend many hours in front of my computer...

-vin