State hoping and with Senny G3s

Edmond Smith

Hello everyone, been some time since I posted.

SO! I will soon be embarking on a fantastic Documentary trailer project about GMOs and will be going from somewhere in South Carolina, Philadelphia, and hopefully New York.

I will be using Sennheiser G3s, 2 at most, in the (A) Freq. Range. 516-558 MHz

What homework could you wonderful people refer me to so I run into as less issues as possible when it comes to our guests divulging of secrets and advice?

Hope you all have been well,

Thank you!

I can certainly do that, I have a habit of asking vague or incomplete questions.

My concern is that because I am going to completely different parts of the U.S., that the wireless systems will have a different obstacles to face in the RF arena because of different I guess you could say blocks.

For example, to my knowledge, block 21 is wonderful here in La, but would have a different level of effect in say New York.

It is also possible that I am over thinking things, like I usually do, but want to make sure there are steps to take and preparations to make so I know what frequencies would be my best bet when I go city to city.

Thank you for asking me to be more clear.

Hope you've been well.

I have had a good couple of weeks, Boomed for a pilot, LOVED the rapid movements due to lack of communication and problem solving thanks for asking.

For example,

Sennheiser USA Frequency Finder Find available frequencies in a few easy steps!

With this live interface to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) TV broadcast database, you can find a free channel quickly and easily for trouble-free operation of your wireless microphone system.

Simply enter either a City or Zip Code and you'll be provided with a list of available locations.

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/service-support/frequency-finder

" so I run into as less issues as possible when it comes to our guests divulging of secrets and advice? "

show them the mute function.

traveling?  hundreds, even thousands do this every day...

beyond avoiding TV broadcasters, it is trial and error.

personally, I like the RF explorer; I find I don't even need to look up the TV broadcasters, as they clearly show up.