IPS TV Reporting from IBC Amsterdam 2013

Bash

I will be leaving with a small team on Tuesday to travel to Amsterdam. We will be covering new products, and other stuff, being shown at this years show. We are hoping to edit the videos on site, and upload whilst there.

I will post links and stuff once we know that we have some kind of a system up and working, probably on Friday.

I am told that it will be an interesting show this year, though I have no proof of that. We shall see.

Kindest regards toall,

Simon B

Great reporting SB and co.

Some really interesting product developments, especially:

jocoe

micron

sd

tcbuddy

ambient/easyscott

Really curious to know how much audio/metadata/control over network/wifi we see in the up coming cantar (i am perhaps wrongly assuming cantar will be the next multi track recorder to be announced/released).

dan.

Ok - so I believe that we have all of our IPS reports uploaded now. There are about 25 of them, plus a fun number 26 if you care to watch it. I hope that you enjoy them, and I hope that we'll be back in Amsterdam next year to do some more. There could be all sorts of new machines to see by then methinks...... I wonder if Cantar 3 will be the next ?????

Kindest regards to all,

Simon B