the forum theme might change again

Jeff Wexler

I may change the theme again since the darker background and a few other things are starting to bug me. I will try and not change things just because I am bored with this look...  I will only change if I can find a theme that provides some additional features or ease of use. I will test this stuff privately offline but I wanted to give people a heads up regarding possible changes.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

I may change the theme again since the darker background and a few other things are starting to bug me. I will try and not change things just because I am bored with this look...  I will only change if I can find a theme that provides some additional features or ease of use. I will test this stuff privately offline but I wanted to give people a heads up regarding possible changes.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

Oh boy, it's the Aries syndrome again.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

In the next day or so I am going to try out a new theme for this group. It will still be very clean and uncluttered and much lighter in color palette and design than the present theme. Some may not like the "theme" of the new theme but we'll see how it goes. I think it will be more functional, easier to navigate and easier on the eyes. Always remember that it is the wonderful members here and the content that has made this a great group, not so much the look of its presentation. The look is important to me but if the new look is not to everyone's liking, I will change it again.

-  Jeff Wexler

hmmmm!!

are all those copyright protected logo's licensed??

Which logos are you referring to? If you are referring to the logo which resembles a very prominent fruit (you must have gotten a glimpse of the theme) associated with a very well known company, look closely --- the logo is not the same and it is not copyrighted.

-  Jeff Wexler

I have an idea. There is a way that I can set things so that each member can choose what theme (actually just a skin of sorts) they want --- that way, within the limited choices I can offer, people will be able to make this forum look the way they want it to. There are some potential stability problems that are possible with offering of this choice, but we might just take that chance in an effort to satisfy everyone.

-  Jeff Wexler