Nomad error? *B

fieldmixer

Just upgraded to 6.16 from 4.45 I believe.

Reset to factory default first. I've seen this flashing error reported a while back but not for a while. Definitely not since the new software releases. The search is terrible and didn't find too much on google either.

What is this error mean and what it it's purpose. Anyone else on 6.16 still seeing this?

If you upgrade software from a very old version be sure to do the Factory Restore AFTER you install the firmware.

I don't see any warnings on that screen.

I would look at the logging screen just after you see the *B pop up for the first time.

-howy

No. more efficient for the company, don't bother reception, interrupt programming auto mix, and other magic. And one Answer here could save dozens/hundreds of phone calls slowing every one down. What? Do you have shares in telecom companies? I suggest you start your own board and compulsively moderate there. Please and thank you.

The screenshot was taken while the "b" icon was coming up every 5-10 seconds. While watching that screen numbers were appearing incrementally at the bottom. 303132333435 etc...

I did the factory reset before install, and installed immediately after.

Anything further I should do?

Yes. Read Howy's reply again. He said to do the factory reset after the new firmware was installed.

• 4 years later...