Welcome to JWSOUNDGROUP
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Thanks, jwsound!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Blas Kisic

Blas Kisic
  • LocationTarzana, CA

I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to Jeff Wexler for creating this group, as well as to the senior members (too many to name) who have shared their experiences on this page.

My knowledge and skills have definitely improved thanks to the contributions of each one of you.

Cheers!

BK

IATSE local 695 #1735

FCC call sign: WQTX897

Jeff Wexler

Jeff Wexler
  • LocationSanta Monica, CA USA

I love to hear this, Blas, and thank you for the kind words and support. 

Jeff Wexler, CAS
Santa Monica, California

"I don't care if you've got ninety tracks... what does it sound like, baby"
- Ray Charles

Jeremy Childers

Jeremy Childers
  • LocationSoCal USA
I am also thankfully in debt to jwsound and Jeff Wexler! Thanks so much for the site, I have learned so much here and made some good friends

Richard Ragon

Richard Ragon
  • LocationLos Angeles

I concur, Thanks Jeff!

-Richard

-Richard Ragon
http://good4sound.com

berniebeaudry

berniebeaudry
  • LocationMinnesota

Jeff thank you so much for creating this site and helping so many sound professionals come together and share knowledge, friendship and ideas.  This is a tremendous resource for us all and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share in it.

Best,

Bernie

Jack Norflus

Jack Norflus
  • LocationBrooklyn, New York
This place may be the single best thing on the internet.

Jeff Wexler

Jeff Wexler
  • LocationSanta Monica, CA USA

Thinking about ways JWSOUND can expand and provide an even better online community for us all. The beginning of next year I will be entertaining the idea of a topic where our members can make suggestions for potential new features and so forth, as well as improvements to the site as it is. Hopefully there will not be too many complaints, just a lot of great new ideas from our members.

Jeff Wexler, CAS
Santa Monica, California

"I don't care if you've got ninety tracks... what does it sound like, baby"
- Ray Charles

Glen Trew

Glen Trew
  • LocationNashville and Los Angeles

I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to Jeff Wexler for creating this group, as well as to the senior members (too many to name) who have shared their experiences on this page.

My knowledge and skills have definitely improved thanks to the contributions of each one of you.

Cheers!

BK

Ditto.

Glen Trew, CAS

Nashville | Los Angeles

David Marien

David Marien
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

I have been a silent reader on the board for a little under a year. I have always found all the answers that I needed through reading old and new threads. The indirectly shared wisdom of much more experienced people than myself has helped me immensely in improving my methodical and technical knowledge.

Thanks Jwsound !