Thanks, jwsound!

Blas Kisic

I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to Jeff Wexler for creating this group, as well as to the senior members (too many to name) who have shared their experiences on this page.

My knowledge and skills have definitely improved thanks to the contributions of each one of you.

Cheers!

BK

Thinking about ways JWSOUND can expand and provide an even better online community for us all. The beginning of next year I will be entertaining the idea of a topic where our members can make suggestions for potential new features and so forth, as well as improvements to the site as it is. Hopefully there will not be too many complaints, just a lot of great new ideas from our members.

I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to Jeff Wexler for creating this group, as well as to the senior members (too many to name) who have shared their experiences on this page.

My knowledge and skills have definitely improved thanks to the contributions of each one of you.

Cheers!

BK

Ditto.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a silent reader on the board for a little under a year. I have always found all the answers that I needed through reading old and new threads. The indirectly shared wisdom of much more experienced people than myself has helped me immensely in improving my methodical and technical knowledge.

Thanks Jwsound !