Shout Out

ve7kjr

A Shout Out to Art who is an EFP sound dude and got to sit on a Fisher 7 for the first time today. Art was doing an epk on the show I working on so I invited him to have a seat and take the mistress for a spin, just don't crash her. I think I made Arts day. Thanks for visit today Art.

Scott, let me ask the powers that be at the studio if I can have some Sunday afternoon, say right after church where I can have the studio and a lighting guy to what else,,,,, light it up for me. I should be able to provide, water / good coffee / maybe some food as well. I think the studio might be into it as we like to inform and teach people how we do what we do. It is an Eye opener for sure and I would invite all members of our Sound Dept. to attend. I expect it might last 2 hours +  If Marty has some " training funds" to throw at the cost of food etc., that would be good. One thing you have to clear with Marty and 891 is this is an ACFC shop, I have many brothers sisters in 891 and have no problem hosting this event, Run this by Marty and let me know.

Phil