Wave Agent 1.20 - Updated to Support 32-Track Files

I'm pretty sure Apple doesn't recommend "Anywhere" except as a last resort just for that one app installation, then set it back.

Any developer under the $100/yr program can create a signature file that identifies their apps as "identified developers" - that's the new base line for all apps, and it's not a high hurdle to reach.

Tom.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Matt, i mean in control mode, like you can do on the CL-wifi app. Sometimes you re-route or put a new mic/lav and a quick labelling of the track is vital. The problem is that directly on the 788 is very slow unless you have a keyboard. And if you already have a laptop (or tablet in my case) tu run Wave Agent, it's a pain having a keyboard too.

Also ideally i would love to have wave agent (or the CL-wifi app) on android, so many sizes and types of tablets controllers for decent prices, that you can have one different for each situation ( a phone for on the bag, a small tablet for ag cart and a full tablet for the cart).

Just saying

• 5 months later...

I've been using this a few months now. One thing I noticed when creating a sound report. I Check the boxes for 'Track Names' and 'Notes (Row Format)'. When I look at the report the names do not correspond with the track numbers I've assigned. It seems to simply list the number of armed tracks. So, If I arm and record channels 1,3 and 8(or A,B, and H) the report shows them as T1, T2, T3 in the columns. Is there something I'm not doing correctly? 

That is the difference between input track number and interleave.

The active inputs are encoded sequentially in the Wave file.  Interleave is the order the tracks are encoded in the Wave file.  There are only three tracks in the files, so they will be on Tracks 1, 2 and 3.  There is no provision for empty tracks in a wave file, unless you leave an un-used input armed, in that case you will be recording empty data.

The track name metadata will  be listed under the correct track in the sound report.