Need input for 664 bag

dfisk

I do own the CL6 and use it on very few occasions.  When I do, a Petrol Pegz-2 actually works and I can fit everything in it.  What I would love from K-tek is a 664 only bag and keep it compact.  I need it to fit the 664, 3 SRBs, NP-1 and BDS, 3 Lectro UM400a TX. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

good work Dave.

and let me be the first to ask the inevitable question, will it have a cutout or something similar in a suitable partition to allow access if i put my Nomad in there. as i imagine that it will work well for it otherwise.

good work Dave.

and let me be the first to ask the inevitable question, will it have a cutout or something similar in a suitable partition to allow access if i put my Nomad in there. as i imagine that it will work well for it otherwise.

maybe. If we do that there will be some wasted space inside the bag that isn't really usable, and I don't know if people are going to really want to deal with that. That being said, you can put the Nomad in the bigger Stingray right now and it definitely works, but it isn't perfect, it's "good enough". We are kicking around some ideas with people at the show this week. 

thanks for the reply Dave. 

i shall have a proper look at one when you send them to everything audio when they are ready.

i am using my old 442 bag for my nomad, which is fine until i need to get to the XLR inputs in a hurry.