Studio 1A

old school

Ha. I'm anything but a performer. I am an average drummer who can sort of play the keys. I can play the Uke as well. Basically I use and edit performances together in ProTools as a one man band. This is just a hobby. I do produce and work with singer/songwriters and even a few bands for not much money. Just for fun. I do charge them some money to keep them focused and simi serious about making music.  I'd post a song or two if jwsound had a way to post audio files but I'm sure it would be a bit embarrassing if I did. I'd like to post a song or two I did for others because I like some of those.

CrewC

I think that's great. If we have the chance to do music and sound we should take it! It's what we all long for isn't it? So why not do it?! And more importantly, why not share it?!

I know well what it means when you say it would be embarrassing, but that's not really true. That's your self-criticism or self-esteem speaking. I've felt that too, in fact I still feel it. Every day! I believe we have to change that somehow in the end. I don't think it's worth holding our works back because we're afraid of what other's think about. I'm sure everyone appreciates creative ideas being shared. I could be wrong however, there could be other reasons. Either way, I'm posting this link http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jacobwasher in an attempt to not hold something back because of my self-esteem (Take that, self-esteem!). This link contains some songs I made years ago learning to do music and composition in GarageBand. I'll try not to say anything more to defend myself. I'm done. Thanks!

Sharing is caring Jacob.;~)  

I really don't mind sharing music I've done for others. It was recorded with the intent to be heard by as many people as possible.

My stuff is just for fun, though I have used some of my music in my doc film projects.  It's free.

Jeff was looking for upgrade ideas for the forum. Maybe a player called 'Jeff's Jukebox'.... We already have "On my Radio" as a topic. We just need a different player than YouTube.

CrewC

Sharing is caring Jacob.;~)  

I really don't mind sharing music I've done for others. It was recorded with the intent to be heard by as many people as possible.

My stuff is just for fun, though I have used some of my music in my doc film projects.  It's free.

Jeff was looking for upgrade ideas for the forum. Maybe a player called 'Jeff's Jukebox'.... We already have "On my Radio" as a topic. We just need a different player than YouTube.

CrewC

Indeed, I'd love to hear your stuff!

Perhaps embedding Soundcloud links would be good option if it worked?