TC Sync 2 F55's, 1 F3

Hallo.

I'm syncing 2 F55's and 1 F3. 

I have a 788T, jamming at 23.98, and a deneke smart slate.

I'd like to sync just using bnc cables off my 788T

Some concerns:

1.  I haven't found a 2nd "TC out" of F55 (just one bnc port - either in OR out), so I don't think I can daisychain them. 

2.  I've read in other posts on this website that the F3 can sync with 23.98 in, but it'll spit out 29.97, so if I'm seeing that correctly, I can't daisy chain that one either...

3.  I don't have a lockitbox.

I'm feeding TC from 788T, and I will Slate for safety, but I'd like to sync TC on all cams with a hard line if possible.

Anybody have a thought about best way forward using what I currently have?

( for example, could I take a bnc T splitter out of my 788 (I have limo to bnc) for the 2 F55's, and send TC from the slate to the F3, from the limo out of the deneke?)

Thanks,

John

Potentially...

The problem is when you split the TC output you lower the voltage and some devices are very sensitive to how much voltage the TC input needs. Also, being attached to the camera can become cumbersome, depending on the style of shoot.

You would have to try it to find out.

Thanks pro and Jason,

Couldn't I also guarantee sync by hardwiring bncs from 788 (T split), and a third from the deneke?

That'd be LIKE sync boxes, right?

Thanks pro and Jason,

Couldn't I also guarantee sync by hardwiring bncs from 788 (T split), and a third from the deneke?

That'd be LIKE sync boxes, right?

Well Splitting timecode can cause issues though I have done it in the past you could T off the 788T to two of the cameras and then feed the other out of the LEMO port of the TS-C as well/ Providing the cameras are on sticks and locked off. I won't do it though if they are moving around at all