Custom Audio Cable Sources In Toronto/Hamilton Ontario, Canada?

Dave

Hi All,

Would anyone know of any sources for assorted bag-oriented custom audio cables in Toronto or Hamilton, Ontario, Canada?  (In addition to Trew Audio and Audio Services).

Thanks for any tips.... much appreciated.  

Have a great day.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi All,

Would anyone know of any sources for assorted bag-oriented custom audio cables in Toronto or Hamilton, Ontario, Canada?  (In addition to Trew Audio and Audio Services).

Thanks for any tips.... much appreciated.  

Have a great day.

Cheers,

Dave

Drop a mail to Matt Radlauer he'll make and ship them to you and he does beautiful work.

Not sure about Toronto. Don't use Trew, they suck...

After researching what might be the reason for this comment, Justan recalled that he had never purchased or used custom cables made by Trew Audio, nor had any knowledge of custom cables made by Trew Audio. The comment seemed to be referring to a past nonspecific experience with a cable(s) by Remote Audio. This would not have involved a custom cable, as custom cables provided by the Toronto store would have been made by the Trew Audio Toronto service department.

Trew Audio's service departments in Los Angeles and in Toronto make their own custom cables, in their shops, and take great pride in the quality, workmanship, and reliability of the cables the make.

Depending on parts, time urgencies, backlog, customer location, type of cable, etc, Trew Audio stores, like many other dealers, may outsource custom cables from other vendors, including Remote Audio, which is located in Nashville. Custom cable orders made with our Toronto store will, invariably, be made in our Toronto service department. Of course, whether custom cables are made in-house, or made-to-order by another vendor, Trew Audio will stand behind the custom cables we deliver and want to make sure they meet or exceed the professional needs of the customer. Please feel free to contact me directly or on this forum with any comments or concerns.

Best,

Glen Trew

GT paraphrases justanross: " he had never purchased or used custom cables made by Trew Audio, nor had any knowledge of custom cables made by Trew Audio. "

(and folks give me grief!)

Thanks Glen for your usual prompt attention to customer concerns once you learn of them...

you know I keep saying contact the manufacturer, and if JR had indeed had a particular issue he was unhappy about, I know that you sure would have wanted to hear about it, and be the first to hear about it, so that you could do something about whatever the issue was/is...

Edited by studiomprd

I'm going to mention ASC (again). Cables are awesome. Whatever you can dream up (or have a half baked idea), they'll make.

Got a really nice time code multi cable there. They came up with a better idea than I had.  

After researching what might be the reason for this comment, Justan recalled that he had never purchased or used custom cables made by Trew Audio, nor had any knowledge of custom cables made by Trew Audio. The comment seemed to be referring to a past nonspecific experience with a cable(s) by Remote Audio. This would not have involved a custom cable, as custom cables provided by the Toronto store would have been made by the Trew Audio Toronto service department.

Trew Audio's service departments in Los Angeles and in Toronto make their own custom cables, in their shops, and take great pride in the quality, workmanship, and reliability of the cables the make.

Depending on parts, time urgencies, backlog, customer location, type of cable, etc, Trew Audio stores, like many other dealers, may outsource custom cables from other vendors, including Remote Audio, which is located in Nashville. Custom cable orders made with our Toronto store will, invariably, be made in our Toronto service department. Of course, whether custom cables are made in-house, or made-to-order by another vendor, Trew Audio will stand behind the custom cables we deliver and want to make sure they meet or exceed the professional needs of the customer. Please feel free to contact me directly or on this forum with any comments or concerns.

Best,

Glen Trew

I apologize for my comment and the confusion it has caused. It is true after I had thought about it, I have never had custom cables from Trew. The remote audio ones have given me issues. And whenever I took them to my cable guy here to get them repaired he'd always complain how they were wired. Now I can't remember what was wired wrong because I stopped buying those cables years ago.

I have always loved the service I have gotten from Trew Audio Toronto.

Blake and Mony at Wilcox in Burbank... That is my go to custom cable location of choice.  

Thanks for the mention on here Malcolm! Much appreciated..

623?... Matt, your in my hood....  I'm in Arrowhead..  Where are you by  L. Pleasant and Happy Valley?

ERIC,

"I'm going to mention ASC (again). Cables are awesome. Whatever you can dream up (or have a half baked idea), they'll make.

Got a really nice time code multi cable there. They came up with a better idea than I had.  "

You mean LSC- Location Sound Corp. correct....   The old ASC may throw some newbies...

Blake and Mony at Wilcox in Burbank... That is my go to custom cable location of choice.  

623?... Matt, your in my hood....  I'm in Arrowhead..  Where are you by  L. Pleasant and Happy Valley?

101 and bell...for about 12 more hours. After that I'll reside in Dallas for a week! lol