Playback Operator Available

Hey y'all, just posting my availability as a Pro Tools playback operator in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Also willing to travel the gear anywhere of course. I'm a member of 695 and 492 in Tennessee. I've never advertised myself for work before, but I put together this playback cart (that I'm very happy with) and shipped it out to LA from Nashville for a two month show. I was thinking of leaving the cart and speakers here, since I don't have any playback jobs coming up in the near future.

So, my cart features:

- Custom Hackintosh with regulated 12V power supply and solid state drive

- 10 output distro mixer

- Remote Audio MeOn LiFe & LiFe Extra module for 60 Ah run-time! (A MeOn v2 is in the picture because mine had to go in for service)

- Crown XTI-1000 amplifier

- Remote Audio rackmount Speakeasy

- Comtek BST-75 216

- Lectro T4

For speakers, I have a range available. I also built a battery powered speaker into a Pelican case which is shown in the second picture. My other battery powered speakers are a Demerbox and Remote Audio Speakeasy v2. I have more Crown amps as well, that I could always bring in from Nashville. Slates, TC boxes, and all other standard production sound gear are in my arsenal and available, but live in Nashville as well.

My email is altman000@gmail.com if anyone would like to chat. Thanks!

post-338-0-58137800-1396570812_thumb.jpg

post-338-0-14839000-1396573155_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I must admit that it's kind of purpose built for this show, Drunk History (all lip-synced dialogue, all the time). But I really feel that it could work in many playback situations with minor gear tweaks on the cart.

I forgot to mention that the top half pops off as well for trailer work, etc.